Jessica Charlotte Reay 3/10/08

I'm so sorry you got such a short time with your little girl. You are such a strong person.

im so sorry to hear that this has happened your story had me in tears , :hug:, :hugs: violet xx

I am so very sorry darling. This has bought tears to my eyes.

My thoughts are with you both at this difficult time.

xxx

In tears reading your story :cry: You and Matt are so incredibly strong, you have a beautiful baby girl, who will never be forgotten by anyone who has read your story, May she rest in peace and play and be watched over in heaven with angels until you can all be together again.
Thinking of you both :hugs::hugs:

She was so very, very special
And was so from the start
You held her in your arms
But mainly in your heart

And like a single drop of rain
That on still waters fall,
Her life did ripples make
And touched the lives of all.

She's gone to play with angels
In heaven up above
So keep your special memories
And treasure. them with love

Although your darling daughter
Was with you just a while
She'll live on in your heart
With a sweet remembered smile.

Rest in Peace baby Jessica, you have touched the hearts of many and will never be forgotten.

My thoughts are with you and your family during this tragic time, you truly are a very strong person to even have shared your experience with us all. I was in tears reading about Jessica.

My thoughts are prayers are with you and your family. :hug:

My thoughts are with you x x

I think that your little girl, while only 7 hours old, has touched more hearts than any other little one on this forum has ever done. She is, in every aspect, a truly remarkable little angel.
^ That made me cry again! It's also true x

I read Jessicas story last night Sarah & I could not reply ...my heart aches for you & Matt. I can not imagine for a second how you guys are. I hope you both comfort each other and grow stronger each day.

Shes truely a beautiful little girl.

May she rest in peace ...our thoughts & love with you, Matt & family on Monday.

I am so sorry for your loss hun, this story is truly heart wrenching :cry: You take care of you and your family. Massive :hug:

:cry::cry:

So so brave both of you xx :hugs::hug:

My thoughts are with you xxx

I am so sorry for your loss! Your story was so hard to read through all the tears.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Matt and baby Jessica...x.x.x.

:hugs: I'm so sorry for you loss, I'm glad that you had the sunday with your little girl though! xxx

I am new to the forum and your story broke my heart in two.

I never really know what to saw when I hear things like this, but yet I have to say 'something'.

I will be thinking about you, your family and little Jessica :hugs: :hugs:

:cry::cry:There are no words...
:hug:Thinking of you and your family-god bless-sleep tight little angel. x

:hugs: You both are so strong. You and your family have been in my thoughts and will continue to be.

Sleep tight little angel.

I am so so sorry for your loss, you are both so brave. God bless your little girl xx

:cry: you are so brave. thank you so much for sharing your story with us :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->