JJ WILL have a Yummy (well slimmer lol) Mummy

D

Donna35

I've decided I need to get off my (huge) ass and shift the rest of my weight now...I had lost about 8stone a couple years ago but the weight loss stopped when I got pregnant. I've put up about a stone from before which isn't too bad.

I now weigh 20stone3lb (was originally 'deep breath' just over 27 stone:blush:) so I have quite a lot to lose but not as much I suppose than if I was starting from the beginning lol

I'm doing this for my son - I think that'll inspire me more as I'd do ANYTHING in the world for my little JJ:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

When I was in school I was bullied (not saying this for sympathy just the facts of why I'm doing this) the bullying was in part for my size and also in part cos my mum couldn't afford 'modern' clothes for us (plus she hadn't a clue of fashion bless her lol) so we got bullied for being different. I swore to myself then that if I ever was lucky enough to have a kid NO WAY would they be in any way different - in any way that I could control anyway.

I know for a fact that if I stay as I am that my boy will most likely come home with 'You have a fat mummy' ringing in his ears. This would kill me to embarrass him like that. Also I want to be the mummy running around playing with him, not the beached whale sat on a bench (hoping it won't collapse!) watching him and not able to join in.

So there you have it - my journey begins (congrats btw if you managed to read this far without falling asleep!)

Started Slimming world last week had an ok week so far (I think lol) and get weighed tomorrow so will update then

I'll put pics up later when I can get OH to take one of me - as a big girl I HATE pics of me and there aren't any around that I could upload...

Week 1 - 4.5pounds lost:happydance:
Week 2 - 2.5pounds gained:nope:
Week 3 - 1pound lost:happydance:
Week 4 - 1pound lost:happydance:
Week 5 - Half a pound lost:happydance: going slowly sooooo slowly but at least in the right direction...
Week 6 - 2.5pounds lost - and I got my first half-stone award today :yipee:
Week 7 - 1pound gained (but this isn't half bad as it was Christmas week)
Week 8/9 - 6pounds lost (no class last week due to snow) total so far 12pounds:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Week 10 - 1pound gained:nope:

I will be following this journal if you don't mind?
Im currently fighting the flab too so maybe we can help each other, although im not on SW but we could swap tips :)

Loads & loads of luck for the journey to a healthier, fitter you :D x

I will be following this journal if you don't mind?
Im currently fighting the flab too so maybe we can help each other, although im not on SW but we could swap tips :)

Loads & loads of luck for the journey to a healthier, fitter you :D x

Thanks hun - that sounds good it'll be helpful swaping tips. Good luck with the weight loss xxx

Good luck on your journey :) X

Hi there!!
I have a baby JJ as well!
I am trying to lose by baby weight too!
Keep up the good work
Rachael
xx

:happydance: big congrats to you, i'm doing slimming world at home and i'm about 4 pounds heavier than ur starting weight so i understand how far you've got to go but you've come so far already, so good for you, btw love the footie outfit on ur LO.

Put on 2 and a half pounds this week - I'm well gutted:nope::cry:

I know what it's caused by though - I had bought some of the Weight Watchers frozen desserts and stuff like that thinking they'd be low in syns but they have like 8syns each!!! Also the Highlights low cal hot chocolate - I love this but its got 2syns per cup - would have thought it would be syn free.Which I didn't discover until I had spent all week scoffing them and patting myself on the back for being so good

Ah well we live and learn and I know now so hopefully next week be a better week

Well I've lost 4pound in total which isn't really great but today I started the 30day challenge on the wii sport active. I did half an hour program and I was sweltering by t he end of it lol felt like I'd climbed Everest. I am sooooo unfit:nope: Ah well hopefully it kicks in and helps me shift more weight...

I'm hoping to lose 3pounds by Xmas so in 2 more classes time and then I'll have lost half a stone in total and get my first award. I'm hoping that will spur me on even more:thumbup:

Don't loose heart! You are doing so well! I know you can do it! =)

Just back from Slimming World and I've lost 2.5pounds this week. Not only that but I got my first half-stone award and reached my mini-target which was to lose half a stone by Christmas. I am sooooooooo happy:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lost 6pound in the last 2weeks :happydance:so I've lost 12pounds so far. Not much really over 9weeks but at least its coming off...hoping to lose 2pounds at least this week to get my first stone off (first of many lol)

Put on a pound this week - prob cos I havent been ecercising and have eaten quite late in evenings (we've been househunting so its screwed with my schedule) hopefully better luck next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->