Job Interview eeks

Justme

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I have received a letter this morning saying that I have made the short list and have been invited for an interview at a medical practice for the job of surgery administrator/secretary.
Ive not been for an interview for ages so need to brush up and was wondering if anyone had any tips they could give me please?
I really really really want this job as it would be ideal for me.I have many years admin experience including customer service too also have 3 years retail experience too.

Any tips/advice would be great,thank you :flower:

Sure you prob know all this but I interview people sometimes and would say:
Dress appropriately
Look interviewer/s in the eye when you're talking and when they're talking to you, and don't interrupt them
Shake hands firmly
Research the organisation beforehand
Think of questions you may want to ask them about the job / them - after all it's a 2 way process.
Don't give strong opinions
Don't be tempted to embellish / exaggerate stuff
Tell them about any particular additional skills you have
Be yourself!

For admin/secretary, I think it's most important to come off as a great personality who works well with people! Personality really goes a long way! Ask them questions about the job that reflect your knowledge on the company.

As above, be yourself, be confident but not cocky and dont exagerate and research the company before hand. Good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->