Job suggestions for a SAHM

Janene2005

Reaction score
My husband and I both want to have a third baby but he isn't ready to start trying until we have some kind of second income. I do not want to get a job outside of the home but I'm struggling to think of a job and can get that will keep me as a stay at home mom. I'm looking for some suggestions/success stories to get my search started. Thanks in advance.

I do hits on Amazon's Mturk when I have a moment. Started last year but just became more serious about it within the past two months. Companies like Google/YouTube, Amazon, etc post work on there, as well as universities doing research studies. I enjoy it while getting to be home with my daughter! The best part is you get to do as little or as much as you want, when you want. :)

(that's $912 earned in the last 45 days - the smaller image isn't very clear, sorry!)

Attachments

• mturk_1.jpg
    mturk_1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 42
  • mturk_2.jpg
    mturk_2.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 6
I am a stay at home mum. I do ActiDerm. Message me if you like as i dont know if your allowed to post about it and i dont wana get kicked off lol. xx

I work from home, I have a 3 year old in nursery on a morning and a 1 year old at home full time. I have to say I find it very challenging working with a small child at home with me, I have a couple of businesses that work well, but all could do with more time than I can allot them as there is always a little hand pushing my laptop shut! I write content for a cashback website 10 hours a week, I do 10-25 hours a week doing product design for a bespoke retailer, and then I do also teach childrens yoga classes 12 hours a week. As part of the content work they want me to build a blog and a facebook page, which is more time I need to find on top of everything else. I probably earn less than if I went out and worked in a shop or bar, but I work 8pm-midnight most days then up again at 5.30 with the kids, fit another 3 hours or so in during the day when I can distract them or they're napping/at nursery. I feel very strained. Think seriously about if it's worth the impact on your family as working from home is stressful.

I am a Business Coach :)
I work from home, around my current commitments and i LOVE it!
Its great to work, and watch your kids grow at the same time. Work and spend time with your kids and loved ones at the same time.
With what i do, you can choose your own working hours..work as little or as much as you like. Its the best thing i have ever done, and the rewards are out of this world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->