Jodie Marsh - body builder?!!!

Ruby x

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the pics of Jodie Marsh or see her on TV this morning? Fair play to her for getting fit but I think she looks awful. Thoughts anyone?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2045097/Jodie-Marsh-bodybuilder-Star-shows-amazing-new-look-championships.html

It's not my cup of tea, but I admire her hard work and dedication.
xx

Exactly this - not my cup of tea, but if it is what she wants .........

Bet she looks good in clothes though, size 6 - tiny!

i wish i could turn my jelly belly into something like hers! I cant believe how quickly she did it!! She said all she ate was egg whites and protein shakes!!!

That's simply a comp day photo and dieted down for stage. She does not look like that in "real life" on a day to day basis. No woman can maintain that physique for more than a few weeks - it's not possible. I can assure you she simply looks "fit" or "athletic" when she is not severely dehydrated and dieted down.

I've seen this article a few times on here now and it pisses me off. There is an outrageous amount of hard work and dedication required to get to that level - a level of dedication that very few people have. Quite simply, has anyone ever seen any woman walking around the street like that? No, of course not, because she doesn't look like that outside of the stage/flexing/dehydration.

That's simply a comp day photo and dieted down for stage. She does not look like that in "real life" on a day to day basis. No woman can maintain that physique for more than a few weeks - it's not possible. I can assure you she simply looks "fit" or "athletic" when she is not severely dehydrated and dieted down.

I've seen this article a few times on here now and it pisses me off. There is an outrageous amount of hard work and dedication required to get to that level - a level of dedication that very few people have. Quite simply, has anyone ever seen any woman walking around the street like that? No, of course not, because she doesn't look like that outside of the stage/flexing/dehydration.

I think it did say that in the article I read; that she'd not had fruit/veg/fats on the run up to the comp and that some days she had so little energy, she could barely talk.
What annoys me, is the number of people saying "she looks awful/she's a freak/she's disgusting etc.". I don't think that's very nice - she's obviously worked her ass off!
xx

She's done a very extreme comp diet, even the professionals still use fruit/veg/fats! That is reflected in the fact that despite her body fat level, she is not really muscular enough to support a bodybuilder physique (as opposed to bikini, figure, fitness, etc). Bad dieting, even for comps. 50 days is too soon - 20 weeks is a standard for most competitors.

on TV she said she was doing 5 hours exercise each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy crap thats a lot.

I admire her, shes obviously worked hard.

I thought she looked terrible tanned up but good in clothes! Not sure whatshe's done to her lips either!

Ive been watching her on the tv thisr morning and i have serious body envy, she looks incredible she looks so fit and her stomach well wow. She should feel very proud of what she has acheived shows true dedication i wish i had her dedication.

she looks rank
theirs a fine line between looking great and looking like a man.
i dont believe she did this all by herself, regardless what she claims.

Due to the fact that women do not, and cannot, naturally produce as much testosterone (one of the main hormones responsible for increasing muscle size) as males do, it is impossible for a woman to gain huge amounts of muscle mass by merely touching some weights. Unfortunately, the image that may come to your mind is that of professional female bodybuilders. Most of these women, unfortunately, use anabolic steroids (synthetic testosterone) along with other drugs in order to achieve that high degree of muscularity. In addition, most also have good genetics coupled with an unbelievable work ethic that enable them to gain muscle quickly when they spend hours in the gym lifting very heavy weights. Believe me when I say that they do not look like that by accident. Women who conduct weight training without the use of steroids get the firm and fit cellulite-free looking body that you see in most fitness/figure shows these days.

She reckons she hasnt taken anything and said she has been drug tested but i guess she could have and then waited for it to leave her system before doing a drug test, if it come out she has used steroids en that will be awful as she is saying she looks like that from hard work alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->