Join the crazy with me :p

Sander

Reaction score
Took a test because my back randomly started bothering me - no idea what DPO I would be. Could be as early as 6. Anyways, I saw a faint faint something so took a second one to make sure I didn’t have a faulty test and am still getting the weird faint line. My urine was super diluted (like almost clear).

Guys it’s so hard to make out it’s like you need actual eagle eyes :haha: but lemme know what you think. Both boys I had ridiculously faint lines like this at the start but obviously they’re not clear enough to say if it’s the real deal or not.

B9F43A0F-DFED-4C7D-AEED-D3E2DEBB25CD.jpeg

One more not tweaked

87987AC8-9762-4382-A384-D5759CA7D73F.jpeg

Last edited:
I see a white ghost line good luck it's still extremely early

I feel like this Wondfo batch is a garbage batch to be honest. I saw these weird shadow lines on a bunch of tests that I took a couple months ago and they never were anything. Usually I use the easy@home tests.
Anyways they’re still showing up - I’m almost out of this brand since I have to take 2,000 tests every time since they’re all shadowy. I ordered some easy@home ones, they’ll come tomorrow and should give me a better idea. Has anyone had this problem with Wondfo brand before??

Here’s this afternoon’s test.

17DD66B2-41D1-4285-9771-6F82F81EC8D8.jpeg

On the afternoon test I can definitely see it clearer than the mornings ones (mine always showed better in afternoon) good luck and I hope they progress for u xx

Thanks for your replies guys. I think I’m calling it quits lol. These Wondfo’s are awful - you can actually see the 2 lines on the blank strip before you dip it so it makes sense they’re still showing up after you use it. I’m ok with it now, but there would have been a time that these kind of results would have really upset me! Anyhoo in case any of you guys want to buy Wondfo’s I wouldn’t :haha:

Pic of my easy@home test this afternoon. Looks BFN to me, I might make sure in a day or 2 but probably won’t update anymore unless something crazy happens!

Thanks everyone :)

5A1750A2-6081-45E7-B743-4A1A3382CC0C.jpeg

Looks like it was a bad batch of tests..sorry been there before such a let down

Sorry hun Good Luck

:hugs: Sorry hun. I have been there with a bad batch of tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->