Join Us and drop a dress size in 2 weeks! [starts Monday 05.01.09]

Will add you Mamafy!

amy_tea I'm happy to do a weigh in. Not everyone has to post their weight if they don't want to though. I'll add my weight to the first post and if anyone else wants to compare their weight now and in two weeks then just post and I'll add it to the first post. :)

I'll weigh in tomorrow, and then again after a week. And of course, at the end of the challenge. I hope I lose something!

i'll weigh in as well and at the end i'll weigh in again :D

I know this osunds a stupid question. But i'm finding it hard to understand what im allowed.

Am i just allowed tp eat two bowls of cereal a day or am i allowed a proper meal?? Help lol
xx

You substitute two meals with cereal, then have a proper meal too. So you can have cereal for breakkie and lunch, then a proper dinner. Just make sure the proper dinner isn't a dirty takeaway :rofl: It should be a healthy balanced meal. :)

You can also snack on as much fresh fruit and veg as you like in between meals.

I'm being naughty naughty right now and eating choccie, and potato wedges... AND garlic bread

Best eat it now :blush:

of course we're all sat here scoffing our last xmas chocs :rofl: but the diet starts tomorrow doesnt it :shy:

ooo i know my Goal. My goal after these two weeks. Is to get back into my horse riding trousers. They are meant to be tight but i can't do them up yet. And if i get back into them it will save me buying more, which means i can get back to riding quicker :D
xx

Yep! I'm finishing off my chocs just now too :rofl: If I eat them all tonight then there won't be any to tempt me next week!

of course we're all sat here scoffing our last xmas chocs :rofl: but the diet starts tomorrow doesnt it :shy:

:muaha:

My point exactly! I have ropped OH in on it too so we're both eating the christmas choccies!!

I want to join too, have a big box of special k in the cupboard that i bought today with the intention of doing this anways, may as well do it with the support of you ladies! (Im really shit at sticking to stuff like this, Want to get down to a 12 from a 14, but if it works i'll keep going to get to a 10 :)
Oh and by BMI is 29 :(
xx

And yup, im sitting eating the remains of a tin of roses (i feel completley sick, will have to feed more of these to the dog) *I DID NOT* eat the whole tin, just incase you get the wrong idea there haha, ive ate half since xmas, which is bad...but not as bad as a whole tin lmao. OH will have to eat the rest of the stuff, the heroes and everything, otherwise i'll be tempted on my diet :p

I've got my special k. Have to go shopping tomorro still tho, for healthy dinner options!

Think i might try some SW Recipes xx

I think i'll join you girls. Im a size 12 at the mo and wouldnt mind getting down to a 10, so i might as well give it a go.

Only problem is i aint got any special k and cant get any till tomorrow afternoon, so do you think i'll be ok having weetabix tomorrow instead.

Oh and i'll weigh in too.

My BMI is 22, but I want to see if this works so I can try it before my wedding!!

Ill be starting tuesday though as Ive only just got home from my parents and we have no cereal in.

xxx

Can I join in please? I am starting as a size 12-14 and it would be delicious to be a size 10-12 afterwards! :D

My BMI is 26.6 :cry: I don't like the NHS website - says: "You have a Body Mass Index of 26.6 . This means that you fall into the overweight range." THANKS! LOL

How about substituting Special K for Oatmeal with Honey and Cinnamon?
per serving:

120 cal
1.5 g fat
3 g fibre
3 g protein

I hate Special K :(

Chrunchy Nut cornflakes are also part of the special K challenge xx

Are weetabix does anyone know?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts