Join Us and drop a dress size in 2 weeks! [starts Monday 05.01.09]

Oatmeal actually looks like it's better than Special K if you have that instead, This is the info for special K, so if it's the same or less then it should work just as well.

In one serving:

171 calories
2.5g of fat
28g carbs

i will join but in a few weeks hun if thats ok poss on your next 2 week challenge

omg im gunna cry i just went on the nhs site and im 30.2 and OBESE ive neva seen OVERWEIGHT in my life let alone obese damn you pregnancy weight gain.

Ooh, can I join in? I'm not overweight, but I would like to lose a few pounds... plus I'm visiting family in about 2 weeks, and it never hurts to be looking your best!

I've only just woken up with Niamh after a bad night, so I'm going to have my first bowl now and do a weigh in. :)

CamoQueen, I'll add you to the list!

Yeah I want to get into all my pre-pregnancy clothes :)

I think I'm going to get lots of fruit in though to make the cereal a bit more exciting!

I am just eating them dry. I got the Special K Chocolate Delight.

Im going to hate cereal by the end of this!
Not as bad as when i did the cabbage soup diet, there was one day i had to eat more than 8 bananas and cabbage soup and that was it (i dont even liek cabbage!) and thats when i decided to quit it because if i ate another bloody banana im sure i would have turned into one :rofl:

oh my god, could this cereal be ANY sweater? it is incredibly sugary.
i am gonna do my oatmeal instead.

i would love 2 but i dont think i could do it, i'm wearing size 12/14 i would love 2 get back into my size 10, 14 size clothes are to big for me but size 12 is hard to get into sometimes, but i'm not very good at things like this, i dont even know if i like special k i havent ever eatten it

You can do any cereal that is the same, or under the details I posted on the last page. :)

How's everyone doing? I only had one bowl today as I woke up late, and a slice of wholemeal toast with it. I'm not actually that hungry but I think it's because I've been so busy today.

What's everyone having for dinner?

I've decided to keep looking at a picture of myself as a size 10 for motivation, which was about 5 years ago. I'm now a 14/16 and would really love to get down to a 12 by August:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/nikkir/0014_81.jpg

woo i started it but i havnt been very good at it maybe if everyone else is i might do better! can i joinnn :)

Yep, I'll add you to the first page :)

:) thank youuuu at the moment im 10stone 14! 154lb BMI 27 :( size 14
wanna get down to a twelve!!

Do you want me to add your stats to the first page too? :)

Weighed in at 159.4 lb this morning... going to have different cereal instead of Special K, though. I'm thinking Rice Chex with some Rice Dream on it, and dairy-free pizza for dinner time (David gets really gassy when I eat dairy producs, so none for me for a little while). I'd like to be down to 155-156 at the end. Luckily I like cereal, so it shouldn't be too bad...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->