Join Us and drop a dress size in 2 weeks! [starts Monday 05.01.09]

Started with my special K this morning. Was naughty tho, only managed breakfast, skipped lunch and did a spag bol for dinner.

Weighed in this morning at 10st 10.

I hope this healthy eating helps. I've been starving all day. Lol.

Well i fell at the first hurdle!!! did ok this morning, had weetabix for me brekkie, slept in tho so was more like lunchtime. Had a salad and a punnet of cherries for me tea but i was at work till 8 and absolutely starvin, so ive just had 2 bacon sarnies (grilled the bacon, so thats abit healthier).

I weighed in at 10st 8 this morning and my BMI is 24.

Well I've had a good first day :) I didn't do the cereal thing, started SW :D just got some sw tips from their website. I got myself a lovely pair of next jeans in size 12 from my xmas vouchers... They are boyfriend cut so should be loose-ish:dohh: they are tight to my thighs and barely button and half my arse hangs out and all of my stomach :rofl: I've conjured up a great image there for you all :lol:

Anyway good luck girlies :kiss: I will get in those jeans and when I do I'll post a pic :)

Well I've had a good first day :) I didn't do the cereal thing, started SW :D just got some sw tips from their website. I got myself a lovely pair of next jeans in size 12 from my xmas vouchers... They are boyfriend cut so should be loose-ish:dohh: they are tight to my thighs and barely button and half my arse hangs out and all of my stomach :rofl: I've conjured up a great image there for you all :lol:

Anyway good luck girlies :kiss: I will get in those jeans and when I do I'll post a pic :)

Sexy!!! :rofl:

Did alright today, had special k for brekky then 2 satsumas at 1 for a snack/lunch (i didnt wanna take cereal to work lol) and then as soon as i got home at 4 i was starving so had my 'lunch' bowl of special k and then had pork loin (grilled on thegoerge forman) with salad for tea. If i hadnt have ate the bloody bag of ready salted crisps i would have succeeded today haha, but no, i caved :(
But, theres always tomorrow!

Shall we do before and after pics?? Would be interesting to see if we can SEE the difference! :D

i want to join? do i have wait until next week?

Nope, join now if you want! :)

Tasha, I think my mug would break the camera right now :rofl:

So yesterday I had one bowl of special k and a slice of whole meal toast. Then in the evening I had a roast dinner but with nothing nice like salt or gravy on it :( Didn't have my second bowl of special K as I was so busy.

i want to join? do i have wait until next week?

Nope, join now if you want! :)

Tasha, I think my mug would break the camera right now :rofl:

So yesterday I had one bowl of special k and a slice of whole meal toast. Then in the evening I had a roast dinner but with nothing nice like salt or gravy on it :( Didn't have my second bowl of special K as I was so busy.

thank you.
i want lose 4 stone

i went on that special k website from your other thread so im following that.
i dont feel hungry which is good.

It doesn't mention drinks, so I imagine water, diluting juice and proper fruit juice (not from concentrate) would be fine. :)

Looking at the website, you can actually snack through the day. This is everything they have listed as healthy snacks:

A banana
An apple
Apple
Carrots sticks
Celery sticks
Crackers with marmite
Crisproll with light cream cheese
Granary toast and peanut butter
Handful of grapes
Humus and carrot sticks
Low fat crisps
Mixed nuts
Nuts
Oat cake
Orange
Pretzels
Rice cake
Satsuma
Special K Bar Original
Special K Bars - Apple & Pear
Special K Bars - Chocolate
Special K Bars - Peach & Apricot
Special K Bliss Bar Mint
Special K Bliss Bar Orange & Chocolate
Special K Bliss Bar Raspberry & Chocolate
Special K Fruits of the Forest Bar
Special K Mini Breaks Chocolate
Special K Mini Breaks Lemon
Special K Mini Breaks Original
Vegetable crudities with low fat dip
Warmed corn kernels i.e. popcorn!

Updated the first page. I think I got everyone :)

lol I actually enjoy the feeling of hunger - real hunger - like I used to feel when I was in primary school and I just had breakfast, school dinners and then my dinner in the evening - I remember always really looking forward to each meal and enjoying it SO much, and getting this deep, grumbling feeling in my tummy like it is really digesting everything and ready for the next bit of food! :rofl: That probably makes me sound weird :blush: But I do enjoy feeling actually hungry and it has been a long time since I have felt it before now! :rofl:

I am using shreddies and bran flakes instead of special k though as they don't fill me up and leave me wanting another bowl! I also have IBS problems so SK doesn't help me there! They leave me feeling clogged up whereas shreddies and bran flakes do the opposite :D

I am doing well so far. I am taking before and after pics in some size 10 jeans - I am hoping that by the end of these 2 weeks I will actually fit in them and they might look good! :rofl: No one else joining in?? If it works I may post the piccies here lol If it doesn't then forget I ever said anything! :lol:

I've had 2 bowls of cereal today, i even weighed out 30g. Jesus its a morsel :rofl:I've also had 2 glasses of orange juice. I have a pan of stew on the hob for dinner... The dilemma is, do i spoil myself with a dumpling!?

I won't be doing before and after pics, i'm not that brave.

Tasha I'll do before an after :) I still have my baby bump too :rofl: It'll probably be more motivation for me though. I know what you mean about hunger, I love really enjoying my food when I've been waiting for it. I'll add you to the first page too.

amy_tea, you can have up to 45g. I've been measuring it too and it's an absolute pittance! No wonder you lose weight on this diet :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->