Join Us and drop a dress size in 2 weeks! [starts Monday 05.01.09]

aaw dont feel bad amy, you cant do it when you're ill, its just not fair on yourself!

i'd lost 3lbs yesterday morning, but have put2 on, probs because when i weighed yesterday i hadnt eaten and plus it could be muscle.

have to say i love wii fit, me and OH are so competitive!

You shouldn't weight yourself every day. Weight can be affected by a lot of things. Main thing being when you last went to the loo. If you do a weekly weigh in, at the same time you weighed yourself originally, this is more accurate

xx

I stil, havent started. My box of special K is still unopened.

xxx

Aww Amy hope you get better soon! You could always try another time :hugs:

I have done well today... DH has just walked in with a big packet of jammy dodgers :grr: but I don't want those - not as much as I want a flat stomach! ha ha ha - I have already turned down so many yummy treats it would be silly for me to give in now - or all of that would have been pointless! lol I even turned my back on chees and buscuits earlier! :shock:

I had my cerial this morning and was planning on having cerial for lunch too, then having dinner with DH, but I caved in and had a jacket potato with salad at lunch time, so will have to have cerial for dinner instead! :dohh: lol But that's probably best anyway because DH is cooking toad in the whole for dinner anyway, and that is just full of fat!

I'm feeling so proud of myself. I have never felt so motivated! I took the dreaded 'before' pictures today and MY GOD! I hadn't quite realised how bad I had let things get :( And before anyone says I am a skinny minny (Wobbles :p) I have put on a lot of weight since I took my postpartum pics, which I assume is where people got that idea from - at six weeks post partum I looked like this:

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCN2379-1.jpg

But like I say I have put on a lot of weight. I now weigh 12 stone and have a lot to loose! I have let myself get a lot more lumpy, bumpy and frumpy since then! :rofl: I look forward to looking like me again! And there is my motivation.

:D

Ladies,

later on Mrs Bum is going to blame me for her breaking her diet by eating some toad-in-the-hole with peas and gravy that I made tonight for myself... she's wrong. I told her explicitly "no" and even went as far as to try and hide the gravy... she is now munching down the food and demanding jammie dodgers for pudding!

I'm not to blame - honest! I even tried to make the food smell less nice by farting lots.

Please don't let her bully me or tell you all it's my fault.

Mr Bum (who's very scared of Mrs Bum)

x

Ladies,

later on Mrs Bum is going to blame me for her breaking her diet by eating some toad-in-the-hole with peas and gravy that I made tonight for myself... she's wrong. I told her explicitly "no" and even went as far as to try and hide the gravy... she is now munching down the food and demanding jammie dodgers for pudding!

I'm not to blame - honest! I even tried to make the food smell less nice by farting lots.

Please don't let her bully me or tell you all it's my fault.

Mr Bum (who's very scared of Mrs Bum)

x

One word: Lies.

Well not the toad in the hole bit, that's the truth I did have some. The TINIEST morsel! But the rest of what he said was lies, lies, LIES!

He goaded me into breaking my diet, by cooking something and making it smell extra nice, and then eating it in front of me AND cooking more than enough for the both of us!

Anyone would think he doesn't want a skinny wife... :roll:

He has been trying to sabotage this diet since I set of on it :grr: You know the jammie dodgers I was talking about earlier? Brought in my him - REFUSED by myself, and the cheese on biscuits? Offered to me by him - REFUSED by me! I cracked tonight :( I couldn't stand to smell his tasty dinner and just eat my bloody boring cereal again! (I'm going to be sick of breakfast cereal by the time this diet is over! :dohh:)

I will do better tomorrow - I must learn not to give in to MrBum's tempting and goading!

I know you will all believe me........ :blush:

ooh, may i join too! id like to be a comfy 16 rather than a tight one! x

:rofl: Tasha and MrBum :)

I had some white bread and butter earlier :blush; I haven't snacked at all today though so in my mind it's ok. lol.

My Mum came round today and the first thing she asked was if I had lost weight. :) That made me feel pretty good but I'm certain it's just baby weight I'm losing still.

well i was doing ok until this afternoon, heard some bad news from my best mate and got upset and stuffed my face with crisps and sweets!!

i wouldnt weigh myself every day normally, but on the wii fit you do a daily body test and it does your weight on it. got a shock today tho, to have a bmi of 22, which is recommended, i'd have to be 8st5, i'm 11st 5 lol!

I was doing generally okay until today. I couldnt be arsed with boring cereal for late lunch and ate a chicken salad sandwich and then at dinner i thought does a sandwich count as your healthy meal if you eat it for lunch? and then confused myself so much that i ended up just stealing off my OH and eating one of those chicken burgers captain birdseye things he was having in a piece of bread, so today i had 2 sandwiches and a bowl of special K :dohh:
I feel sooo bad about it. I took my before picture. Its vile :(

I didn't see this thread or i'd have joined. I'm doing a general diet at the minute, but if you start another special K one in the future then i'll join in with it :) xx

can i still join :-?? im a size 12 want to get to a size 10

Wow, I'm tired of cereal. On a side note, I tried on a pair of pants that I haven't been able to fit into for a few years and they went on with ease -- no muffintop or anything! So maybe cereal's not so bad...

I cant see any difference yet and ive decided i hate cereal haha. Hopefully i will lose something otherwise i'll be really pissed off haha, my OH keeps teasing me with bringing in toblerones and stuff, its getting hard to say no now, but i'm gonna stick at it, if i do lose something by next weekend i may carry on with the diet until i lose a good amount of weight, like a stone :)

My :witch: showed yesterday :dohh: and on this week I normally put on 3-4 lbs :hissy: so the scales will be interesting, I've been very good except for 1 lapse today with a burger :blush: but apart from that zilch :D so we'll see!

I had to stop as my BFing counsellor told me off for trying to lose weight and BFing :blush:

But lots of luck to you girls. You can do it! :happydance:

:hugs: Just right too hun, Niamh needs her mum strong atm :) Your weight will melt off, its still so early :hug:

i'm well chuffed! i'm not doing cereal cos i'm BFing, but just a bit of exercise a day is making the weight drop off! i've lost almost half a stone and went round to my parents the other day and before i'd even got my hoody off i was asked if i'd lost weight!! :D

I'm joining you girls tomorrow. I'm going to mix up my cereal though because I HATE special K/corn flakes type cereal :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->