Join Us and drop a dress size in 2 weeks! [starts Monday 05.01.09]

Just had my second bowl of cerial - and that's it for tonight! I'm off to bed as I can't eat any more not much point staying up! :rofl:

I had my shreddies in the morning, re-heated shepheards pie (left over from last night's dinner) for lunch, and bran flakes for dinner. lol No way am I doing this diet on special K, but I'm keen to see if it works the same, worse or better with slightly higher fat but also high fibre cerials. I bet it doesn't have to be special K - eating just 45g cerial twice a day, and one main meal.... that would make anyone loose weight! :rofl: Especially if you usually eat like a pig as I do!

I have surprised myself with how well I have stuck to this diet and how motivated I am. Usually I say I will go on a diet and then nothing changes! :dohh: but this time I am doing really well! :D Maybe having a plan helps! :happydance:

I am looking forward to seeing the results - I will be so mad and disheartened if nothing happens! :dohh: lol

Had my 2 bowls today plus an apple.
And for dinner tonight, spaghetti bolognese with home made bolognese sauce.
And Tasha i know what you mean about feeling real hunger, makes you appreciate your meals more and enjoy them more, i even enjoyed my red apple and im normally not too fond of red apples :p

Im surprised im sticking to it, normally i'd have given up and had a greggs pastie for dinner but i really want to see if this works. I'll take a pic in my size 14 jeans, and if there is a change at end of 2 weeks i'll post a pic. Hopefully there is!

I just looked up the special k bars. 90 calories and 8g of sugar. To be honest, I'd rather have something more filling like rice cakes and low fat cheese, or fruit, or carrots dipped in humous.

I'm doing a tesco shop online atm so am filling my basket full of healthy things lol :)

ooooooo i've only just seen this! can i join in? i started the wii fit diet yesterday lol. my bmi was 30.89 :( i'm still carrying a lot of baby weight around my hips and stuff. am aiming to fit into a 12, atm a 14s a bit tight, but a 16's huge!

ooooooo i've only just seen this! can i join in? i started the wii fit diet yesterday lol. my bmi was 30.89 :( i'm still carrying a lot of baby weight around my hips and stuff. am aiming to fit into a 12, atm a 14s a bit tight, but a 16's huge!

my bmi says that on the wii fit & that im just under 14stone
got me some scales tonight says im 15stone decided to not trust wii fit now LOL

well ive done ok today, i cant do the cereal thing tho!! Had some this morning for brekkie, then salad for me lunch and a ww fish pie and a few oven chips.

I've caved in girls. I just ate a choc finger :blush:. OOps lol, i really need some more self disapline
xx

Im in BMI 28 dress size 14/16 Just bought some special K almond & vanilla yummy

I just ate a rocky biscuit, i completley forgot, took a bite and swallowed it and OH went arent you meant to be on a diet :dohh:

Just had my first bowl of cereal its actually quite yummy :)

I just looked up the special k bars. 90 calories and 8g of sugar. To be honest, I'd rather have something more filling like rice cakes and low fat cheese, or fruit, or carrots dipped in humous.

I'm doing a tesco shop online atm so am filling my basket full of healthy things lol :)

Omg yum! Om nom nom! I LOVE carrots in humous. I had this yesterday. DH made some really garlicy humous. DD doesn't seem to have the same taste, though; we gave her a carrot with some humous and it looks like it is the first food that she HATES hahaha You should have seen her face - she screwed it up and then looked like she was really angry and stared smacking DH who had given it to her! :rofl: It was the funniest thing to watch. lol Does that make me a cruel mother? :blush: :muaha: haha

mine measures the same as all the other scales i weigh myself on (mine and mum's) are you weighing on two different surfaces? scales can weigh differently on carpet x

mine measures the same as all the other scales i weigh myself on (mine and mum's) are you weighing on two different surfaces? scales can weigh differently on carpet x

ohhhh i never knew that thanks
i'l try in bathroom later x

im a day late on this can I join? I will have to go out and buy my cereal tomorrow on my way home from work. But I would like to give this a shot. I love cereal :) Thats what I was eating at 7pm when I felt Angelynn kick me inside for the first time lol
my bmi is 27.5 :( I get paid this week and I think I will splurge on turbo jam workouts so I can do some cardio workouts at home. I have the worst self control. Bought a box of nachos with cheese from work and scarfed it down. Made me feel kinda sick after. But im extra thirsty now so ima go drink some water!!!

I ate a flake. I just HAD to have it. I'm weak.

just been on wii fit for 32mins doing everything!
says ive lost 2lbs :)

im having curry tonight im addicted to naan breads
got some that 180 cals. think be able to eat 1? or half? or should i TRY give it a miss?

thankss

I feel really bad about this but i'm gonna have to forfeit the special k diet. I've had a god awful cold since friday and i can't shift it. The new diet is leaving me with hardly any energy and at this rate i'll never get rid of it.

:(

aaw dont feel bad amy, you cant do it when you're ill, its just not fair on yourself!

i'd lost 3lbs yesterday morning, but have put2 on, probs because when i weighed yesterday i hadnt eaten and plus it could be muscle.

have to say i love wii fit, me and OH are so competitive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->