Jokerette's BFing journey ("Breastfeeding Kenny" - 19 months)

I had to share our news... we got a :bfp: this morning at 9dpo! FX for a darker line tomorrow :) xoxoxox

I'm thrilled, this will mean I am due in July, and i plan on taking a full year off of teaching so i can stay home. It will be so much easier for breastfeeding not to have to pump everyday at work!

Edit- update--- ended in Chemical pregnancy November 2013 :cry:

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations that's lovely news!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you xxx

Thanks!! Yes I have a new journal in my siggy anyone wants to stalk!! <3

I just read your first post, I hope you don't mind (I found it through your signature when I posted in your pregnancy journal). Thank you so much for sharing your story!

I really enjoyed reading and I'm so glad I did because I'm struggling with BF issues at the moment and now that I'm pregnant it really made me think about how I'm going to wean my toddler. I feel really emotional about it and your final few posts almost brought tears to my eyes, but in a good way.

We haven't quit night feeding yet, which is going to be a battle of wills I think, but that is my first goal. So far we're doing okay during the day - some days he only feeds 2 or 3 times during the day.

Many congratulations on your pregnancy! Hope you are feeling good and taking care of yourself. Must be hard with an active nearly 2!

Thank you kbkb... I actually just miscarried yesterday :cry:

I had all my levels checked and progesterone was good... I was nervous because we recently weaned, but we should be ok to try for next cycle , xoxox :(

So sorry to hear that, hun ....Hugs to you.hope the next cycle sees you catching the eggie..

Just a little update for my stalkers.... We are pregnant against! FX for a sticky bean this time , xxxxx

Starting my 2nd breastfeeding journal for my daughter who is due any day now!

I really struggled with the early days of breastfeeding my son, Kenny, and found having a journal to be so therapeutic. I truly feel it was due to the support of you ladies that I was able to continue for 19 months.

So.. follow along after her arrival... hopefully soon! Stalkers welcome!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/breastfeeding/2227651-jokerettes-2nd-breastfeeding-journal.html#post33690495

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->