Jon&Kate Plus 8

I really feel bad for Kate. I have never seen her look as defeated as she looked late night. Jon just seemed so flippant, like he didn't care what happened. Kate was the one who really seemed like she was trying. And for all that people say that Kate treats Jon badly, #1, I think the editors make it look worse than it is and #2, I am sure that she has always treated Jon that way and he doesn't really seem to mind that much.

At this point, I feel like Jon wants a divorce and Kate is the only one still trying. It is sad. :cry: If nothing else, I hope they can stay friends for the kids but it just sucks for them.

And she even admits that she's been hard on everyone, but she runs a tight ship, if she didn't it would be so chaotic with that many kids!

you really see a mature side of Cara and Maddi! Who knew! They've both really grown up! Helping mom through everything going on.

Kate did not cheat, Jon did. You can tell by his sweaty nasty cheater mustache face.
Of course Kate is controlling. I am controlling and I only have one kid, not eight.
He needs to suck it up and grow up.

Yes I know it all. :rofl:

You can tell by his sweaty nasty cheater mustache face.

This is hilarious! Yes, I feel bad for Kate, I really do. For the sake of their family, I hope they find it in themselves to work this out and stay together. I can't believe it was just last year, that they were in Hawaii renewing their vows!! I'm pulling for them....I really am!

Kate says it's been going on for 6mos.. do you think that's why Jon wanted to end the show??

I know, I hope Jon snaps out of this "this is not the life i have planned" stupid phase he is in.

He's an idiot.
Although, in his defense... not that I think he should have cheated, but as far as being stressed, and feeling down, etc... Having 8 kids has gotta put one hell of a toll on you. Especially with 6 of them at the same age.. Dealing with everything all at once. I go mental with one fussy kid.. but 8!? Ofcourse it would put a major weight on a marriage. And to have cameras around all the time would make it ten times worse!

That being said, I love Kate so much more. I agree with the facial hair thing.

And ofcourse you know everything Wendy! :rofl:

zBlerghhhh he was singing the blues about getting married at 22, having twins at 23 and sextuplets at 27... his own choices!!

Yes, It was his choice to have children, not his choice to have 2 and then 6... yes they had the choice for reduction, but would you? I know I wouldn't. Not that I am sticking up for his actions and attitude, as I hate cheaters but still, we are being a little hard on him considering.

:hug:

I don't think we are being hard on him. It is called being a responsible dad, whether you have 1 kid or 8. He just needs to grow up and do it, even though he thinks it sucks. He is not just being a dink to Kate, it seems like he is being rude to the children.

TEAM KATE!

Off topic sorta, Jon reminds me of that "man" who got pregnant. (resemblance wise) :rofl:

On topic, TEAM KATE! I mean the media is totally anti Kate, it's about time Jon gets called on his childish ass ways. His rant about being home against his choice is complete BS. You're a freaking adult. Would you rather not be getting paid big bucks and support a family of 10 on your income? Go ahead! Cry me a river. I have no sympathy towards him!

tasha41 said:
It was so sad when the one girl (can't remember which) said something to the effect of "Daddy I don't want you to go away anymore."
sarah1989 said:
This was Alexis, and I too got upset when she said this. One would think when your child says this it would make a person change their actions in life. And his response to that was, well daddy has to work.... didn't Kate say, he needed time away????

I think he is beign rude to his kids as well, most responsible parents would change their plans when a 5yr old comes and says daddy i want you home more. I think the stress of having 8 children is just getting to him, and is making him rebel, however I do think the media has blown it slightly out of proportion.
I am on Kate's side as she is the one who appears to be making an effort at keeping their life in order :)

I don't know who's team im on really. The past episodes have really made me not like Kate because she talks to her husband so horribly. The rumors about Jon cheating have made me not like him as much because hello, you don't cheat. I look back and see old episodes and see the "old Kate" and it makes me sad to see how she is today. She's just very different I guess.
I don't see why either of these parents would want to continue this show when their marriage is literally falling apart. I saw the new episode where the paparazzi are chasing them and even though they claim the kids "love the cameras"...its just not a way a child should have to be brought up.
Kate makes it sound like she wants to make things work and fix the problems, but the problem is the tv show in my mind. If they took a break from tv and all the media then maybe things could actually have a chance of being fixed.
The show pretty much sucks now though. It went from being a nice family show to divorce court. Its annoying. The new episode was mainly focused on their issues, which was pretty much both Jon and Kate trying to defend themselves.

In the UK we are 2 years behind the sextuplets are still 3! i have just youtube'd what you all got to watch and omg jon is an arse! Kate is no different to how she always has been but he is so selfish. who can say to there 5 year old "daddy has to work" when shes says she doesn't want him to leave!

IMO I don't think at this point right now stopping the show will stop the media frenzy and paparazi for being there at all times. Everything is "far to interesting" for them to not be there. In some points I can see why doing the show right now would be good for them personally so that they can get to say there side and defend themselves. I think Kate said it very early on in seasons, its easier to show people our lives instead of having them peaking in the windows, still kind of makes sense to this day. There is a buzz around them right now and it would only be hyped up more if they didn't have the cameras on them right now. Jon is right, when the kids grow up they are probably gonna google them, but atleast this way they can see what was going on instead of just what people were saying.

i am so confused, i am only on series 3, is all this stuff in series further on? affairs thats news to me, i am a jon & kate addict even though i don't really like their attitudes at times, the kids are cute and fun to watch

This is all season 5 we're talking about / North American tabloids :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->