Jon&Kate Plus 8

I got a magazine yesterday about how Kate is a monster.
She fired like 40 staff within a month... I guess one woman went to the bathroom and washed her hands in the kitchen, and Kate lost it... IMO, sometimes grady is screaming, and i run out and do things like that just so I can see whats going on! But she was "CONTAMINATING" kate's house... :rofl:
She also has her lists allover the house and apparently if you stray from the order, etc.. You're in biiiiiig trouble!
Not to mention, she has taken the whole 'celebrity' thing too far. She cares far too much about what she looks like these days.
Apparently her brother and sister in law were offered money from TLC because Jody is on quite a bit, and Kate LOST it saying she was the only one going to be paid, blah blah blah. So that's why they don't talk. And apparently Beth doesn't talk to her either.

She is OBVIOUSLY a rude person, and too caught up in herself if all these people are walking away........ don't you think?

yes - I know tabloids aren't always bang on.. but I saw Jody and hubby bashing her on Entertainment Tonight the other day. So clearly that's true!

Yeah Kate seems like quite the bitch.:/ But im kind of disappointed with Jon at the moment too...I just saw these pics on perezhilton.

https://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/0527_jonandkate.jpg

I'm re-watching the episode on youtube and I have to laugh when Kate says "I'm going alone because Jon decided he needed a weekend off" Must be nice to just decide you need a weekend off from your family so you just up and go!

TEAM KATE

If I had that many kids, I would have a million lists too. I am honestly a bit like that and I only have Helena. I need to be organized or I go insane. Can you imagine the chaos in that house if you were not organized and on a schedule?

I watched the episode on youtube too as we're years behind you guys :(

My has he changed :shock: if he's had an affair I hope they can sort things out, it must be awful having to literally go through this in front of the cameras :(

I'm re-watching the episode on youtube and I have to laugh when Kate says "I'm going alone because Jon decided he needed a weekend off" Must be nice to just decide you need a weekend off from your family so you just up and go!

I forgot you could book time off being a dad :dohh:

TEAM KATE

I guess my biggest issue with Jon right now is his total seeming lack of concern for his WIFE. Yeah, he says that he is there for the kids but what kind of F-ing marriage is that?! Seriously, if you'd rather cheat, leave, pay child support and stop whining about decisions that you made for your life. UGH! :hissy: It just pisses me off.

Kate is no angel but no one deserves to be treated like they are a nuisance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->