Jon Venables back in prison

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8546528.stm

Those 2 should have never have been released!!!!

xxx

They make my blood boil when i here about theses two animals! I agree should never of been released

I wonder what he did to breach the conditions of his release. I think he went back to merseyside. What they did was terrible but they served the time that they were given and thats that :shrug:

ETA - I'm not decided on how I feel about 10 year olds being tried as adults in the first place.

i agree with blah it was awful beyond words what they did and the fact that they could have familys of there own and they would never know who they are is not good!

but they were children and what about all the other people who murder people gang land violence ect who come out and lead normal lives and have familys even thought they commit the crime as adults!

these were children when they commited this crime! x

Agree with Blah11 but it's hard to comment on why he's back in prison when there's no details of what he did to break his conditions.

Even a 10 year old knows its not right to torture and kill a small child!I dont agree with any murderer being released...if they were fully aware what they were doing.x

i agree but how long can you keep [people in prison? they ve done there time!

I disagree that they did their time, they were sentenced to life and only served 8 years. Although they were only children, I know for a fact that my 9 year old brother understands right and wrong and would never ever contemplate doing something like those boys did!

And why should they get new names,lives etc?They were 'man' enough to commit the crime...they should be man enough to face the parents of the little boy they killed.x

They didn't serve their time though, they were let out after only 8 years on liscence.
x

Im sure that a 10 year old knows what they are doing! :shrug: whats right and whats wrong. Did they have proven mental health issues? who knows :nope:

to the people who think they shouldnt have been tried as adults, i wonder how you would feel if god forbid it was your child they did it too???:shrug:

they found that poor little boy on a railway behind my mum and dads house, You have never heard the awful things they done to him because it was too atrocious to report!

in the words of his poor mum, he is back where he belongs!

yeah i agree, a 10 year knows right from wrong, if they were given life they should stay in prison for life

if they could be this evil at 10 then who knows what they could go and do now? im glad they were tried as adults

glad one of them is behind bars! monsters like this should spend their whole lives in prison not be released to live in australia with new names. it makes me sick that they can now have a life when jamie cant and his mum will never be able to move on like them.

i still remember the day i heard about this on the news i was only 5 and this will stick with me forever

They should have never been let out of prison. A 10 year old knows the defference between right and wrong or in this case good and evil. They had better lives in prison then they would have out, they got trips to the sea side, games consoles and free higher education.

I hope he stays in prison this time and rots

They should have never been let out of prison. A 10 year old knows the defference between right and wrong or in this case good and evil. They had better lives in prison then they would have out, they got trips to the sea side, games consoles and free higher education.

I hope he stays in prison this time and rots

also it was proven that they new what they did was wrong as they took him to train tracks to "hide" the mess and then they both lied to police about not doing it.

if they didnt no it was wrong they wouldnt of hiden it. and to do this they have to be tapped in the head but its still no excuse. my brother his highly mentaly disabled and hed never dream of doing something near this

What Jamie Bulgers mother must be feeling right now!! Pure anger!! It just shows that they can never change. He looked like a nasty child can you imagine what he looks like now!!! Animals. Imagine that a 10 yr old could have those thoughts and do that to such a tiny lad!!

This country needs to fix up its justice system!

Jamie's mother saw one of them...not sure which one....and was 'paralysed with anger' and didnt go over....she is a stronger woman than me...I would have killed him with my bare hands.x

And it was planned. They went out that day to find someone to hurt. They nearly took another little boy who they planned to throw infront of a car.

Bit O/T but I was reading today that 38 people saw them on the journey to the train line and only two of them approached them and questioned what they were doing. Even though the others admitted that james was obviosly distressed. Must be very hard for those people, I can't even imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->