journey through first trimester

Brightstarshi

Reaction score
so far my first trimester,I am 4 weeks and 4 days.The days re long and slow,but I dont mind.This is my rainbow baby.

I would like to invite anyone due around this time,who would like to share thoughts of the first tri,symptoms,worries,fears..anything.

to write it out is to right it out.

I shall pop in here a few times of day and read/reply and update.

Love and blessings to you and your little one/s

:hugs:

2 of my recent online friends have lost their babies,its something we can't get away from,we read about it everywhere,we think about it,we worry it might happen to us too,its only natural to feel this way.

2 pregnancies were lost,it seems like nothing when I write that to you now,but at the time it was as if my whole world had fallen apart.It has taken a while to forgive,to calm and to get up and continue walking.

I knew I was pregnant right away,it was a pleasant surprise,I don't mind telling you,as we share such intimate things here,and I appreciate that.Normally he would pull out,but he didn't,he gave me a baby/ies.

At first I thought nothing of it,and then about 20 minutes after I started to get cramps,I knew right away,I kept playing it in my mind.

A heightened libido is not so often mentioned,something I got after a couplr of days and I have again tonight.no complaining there.
anyonme else get this in their first trimester?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->