Jubilee weekend celebrations :)

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
Could not see a thread like this so...

Whats everyone's long weekend plans? will you be celebrating? or doing anything special/different? street partys? there is never any street partys around here, your lucky if you get a hello from your neighbours lol!

We are off to Alton Towers tomorrow morning for the weekend, we saved the sun tokens and they allocated this date, really looking forward to getting away for a couple of days :D I should be packing but so tired :coffee:

So how are we celebrating? :happydance:

I'm taking advantage of the extra bank holiday and going away for 10 days but have only had to use 5 days holiday time from work. We are off to Jordan,booked it in September so been looking forward to it for ages.

I'm taking advantage of the extra bank holiday and going away for 10 days but have only had to use 5 days holiday time from work. We are off to Jordan,booked it in September so been looking forward to it for ages.

Sounds brilliant! enjoy :D

I should add that OH has put in 4 days holiday from work too so we have 9 days off together......he works so hard and its been a long time coming and me and the kids cant wait!! xx

We are going to a street party where mil lives, its only up the road so not too far away. Hoping it won't rain.

a friend is having a party on tuesday. not much else planned though.

No one else? ah well enjoy your weekend everyone :D x

not doing nowt, no where near us are having a party etc :( :(

Not doing much but I am LOVING the TV programmes that are on about it.

V xxx

Nothing special, I'm just painting the kitchen & bathroom this weekend.

Southampton is meant to have some of the biggest celebrations outside london so lots going on here. I actually live in a village on the other side of the water but we can still see all the action lol.

On Tuesday morning at 4am I promised my son to take him down marina to watch the 3 boats come into port- lucky we only live 5 mins away!

https://www.southampton.gov.uk/news-events/events/allevents/cunard-three-queens-diamond-jubilee.asp

Tuesday night they have a Red Arrows Display over the water and fireworks :D Really looking forward to it.

Village also have one big street party.

I'll probably be working by the looks of it :( I'm definitely in work tomorrow and will find out then if I'm in Monday or Tuesday at all, i've got it in my head that i probably will be working so it's not such a dissapointment when I check the rota lol. Sucks working in a supermarket, they never blummin' close!

I'm going to a party in my friend's street - well looking forward to it!

aw just been to the village and all the kids at school decorated one triangle of bunting each and they have put them up right round the village, looks lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->