Judge reprimanded mom for BFing in Court

MizzDeeDee

I know it all.. ask me!
Reaction score
Thought you guys might find this interesting. When I was BFing I was certainly made to feel like I should hide away and do it.. but THIS is just sad.

https://www.kctv5.com/story/16056101/judge-chastises-woman-for-breastfeeding-in-courtroom

I read that a couple days ago and it made my blood boil! Idiot judge. I hope he gets in trouble over it since it is against the law, and why would he think cuz its his court that he can break the law? He is immature like many other people in this country

She is in my birth group on BBC, when she posted what happened so many of us told her she should complain...I'm so glad that it's getting attention! I saw they are doing a nurse in too. Ridiculous what the judge did.

I hope she gets a lawyer and owns that idiot judge! I'm sorry but I'm so sick of hearing people get told off for feeding their children! I'm not for or against feeding your child however you need to bottle breast, whatever, your baby your choice! But why is it ok to give a fooking bottle in public and not breastfeed? FFS! pisses me right off

What an ass! I was telling my mom the other day that I cannot wait for someone to yell at me. :haha: I hope it is a huge rich chain store or something. Then I can make a big deal, help normalize BF, and maybe make some money. Lol! Stupid judge.

You can BF on ANY FEDERAL PROPERTY (although state laws are different). This judge is an IDIOT!

I am not far from there. Are they doing a nurse-in?? I have always wanted to do one!

They are. https://www.uslawyers.co/News/tabid...rsing-Baby-Called-Out-by-Judge.aspx?+Articles

Ugh. I grew up 30 minutes from there. Embarrassing. Poor woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->