Judgmental people....

Ignore them hun! And for the people that say young love doesnt work tell them to bollocks!

Dh and I married when I was 18, this year we've been married for 4yrs (together 6) and have baby number 2 and 3 on the way!

It'll work if you want it to work and thats the main thing!

You will be great, ignore them as best you can. You seem to have everything planned out. I am like a couple of the others here, have been with DH since I was 16, now 10 years later we are married with a mortgage and first baby on the way - so young love can and does work. My auntie is in her 60s and has been with my uncle since 17, it all depends on the people and if you want to make it work you can. Good luck with everything :thumbup:
xo.

Just ignore them hun, people always have an opinion on everything. I had my first at eighteen and got exactly the same but we proved them wrong. Also I am now twenty-eight and people still tell me I look eighteen to twenty. I have a nine, eight and five year old so imagine the looks I get. :haha:

My husband and I have been together eleven years this year and have our tenth wedding anniversary x

I know certain people will judge me too although I'm 23, married and have been with my husband for 8 and a half years, and it's purely because I'm young. I had people making comments to me when I was engaged at 20 and married at 22. Don't listen to them if you are happy then that's what matters x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->