July 2009 buddies wanted!!

Well i am well and truly fucked off. Sorry for the bad language but i really am annoyed!

Had a sweep booked for today the doctor picked today not me. So spent £10 i don't really have gettin to the hospital i left at 8am to get there on time at 10.40 and what does he say...........

"we aren't going to do it today because your not full term!" He fecking knew that when he booked the appt! So why waste my time?!!!!

Now i have to hope the midwife will do it on Monday even though am not booked for one cause they knew about the one i was meant to have today. oh, and they found protein blood and something billirubin (sp?) in my urine sample so they have sent it off so god knows what that means.

I've cried been angry and now am just well and truly fed up.

On a slightly more positive note i think my waters have been leaking today so i'm goin to keep and eye on it till later on and call the hospital if it continues cause am not 100% it is my waters it could just be discharge...

Hope everyone else is doing ok and not to fed up

aww elley :hug:

I didn't ask for a sweep in the end. Got the impression that they don't do them at the gp office and only at the hospital.

MW also said that going for a long walk won't make the baby come any faster, nor will pineapple or curry! Booooooooooo. xx

Boo!

Elley that's ridicolous! :hissy: and how annoying eh WL? I've given up on all of the things I tried RLT, Clary Sage [although I love the smell so use it in my bath still :lol: ] Pineapple, curries etc...apparently the only one that really works is sex...Liam has promised that one if my sweep doesn't work tomorrow! :lol:

Well I've just made a complaint to my council about my Polish neighbours...constant loud music and parties, arguements happen at every single one of these parties and they smoke some potent drug that comes wafting into my house and reeks as well as making me feel sick...I seriously couldn't cope anymore, I've spoke to them and everything...even Liam has and they just carry on! It was either I broke down or I reported them... I feel bad now but hopefully it'll stop...I do not want my bubba bought up with that!

Hey ladies, you all sound like your getting grumpy!!

Sarah+ posted photo's of Max on Facebook!! he's gorgeous and she looks really well!!

Hope you girls get your babies soon!!

Oh sorry Elley, I'm not surprised yr peed off, they should have done it when they'd booked you an appointment for it!!!

Twiglet good on you for reporting yr neighbours, that's not good & you don't want that happening when you have a baby.

Thats what spurned me to do it...I dont want to be stressed when she's here and that will stress me :dohh:

Full term in an hour and a half :happydance: still got my fingers crossed for this weekend for us EB :lol:

I hope it is Twiglet!!! That would be perfect for me, all my cleaning will be done!!

Hehe, Katie will hopefully feel the clean vibes and decide to defo arrive hehe :lol:

Aww WL, lets hope this is a sign that labour will be happening soon... :D

Hi Ladies!

Congrats, Shelly! :dance:

Everyone else needs to get popping! :mrgreen: labor :dust: all around!

Otter is here and home! The section sucked, but I expected that (just doesn't fit with my personality well). But Otter is a champ and is nursing beautifully! So well I already have blisters! :shock:

Lincoln Darius (aka Otter)
7-20-2009
830 am
8 lb 14 oz
21 inches long
14.5 inch head
Much smaller than the docs said he would be! Probably could have gone naturally if he had turned head down... but he was breech until the end! Even came out of the section butt first. :roll:

TL with you posting it's just reminded me - I was texting Maybethistime this morning (her computer is broken but she's hoping to be back on BnB by Sat) & she asked me to congratulate all you new Mums :hugs:

TL- Otter is sooooo cute! Congrats again!!! :)

My back is still sore... d/k if it's just the weight of bambino or start of something. It's been sore for 2 days now.

WE NEED MORE BABIES OOOOOOOT!!!!! xxx

Aww TL he is a little gem, love the name too! :D

Due date today...no Caitlyn but I walked to my mums today (3 miles) and am having another sweep...here's hoping it does something. If not I'll console myself with the fact that she'll be here by the 4th August. I hate August though...too much already happens in that month :rofl:

TL i remember being in FT with you- Congrats to you both! He is absolutley gorgeous! xxxx

Hmph, I am in such a mood...no change since my last sweep and she couldn't do anything more...gotta go to the drop-in clinic on Monday for another and booked in next thursday for another one and to get my induction date. I'm getting impatient now :hissy:

twiglet - you walked three miles! :shock: nutter! its amazing what labour desperation does to a heavily preggo lady :rofl:

hope things progress soon for you x

Yep, walked to my mums house, fat lot of good it did me! Looks like I shall be having an induction as my cervix is now posterior...still open at 1cm. Caitlyn is just a giant poop who wants me to wait! >.>

And oh has Liam just got told off!!! :growlmad:

His response...its alright, it'll happen soon! At least we dont have to worry about her coming tonight and I can watch my programme! Think I'll dismantle the TV later now he's said that :hissy:

:rofl: sorry but that comment is hilarious! liam comes out with some classics!!! don't worry too much...a lot can change quickly and at least you're starting to dilate already :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->