July 2009 buddies wanted!!

My cervix is now posterior though which doesn't fill me or the midwife with a lot of hope :( oh well 12 days...keep telling myself that and others, like you, had to wait longer so I should stop being spoilt! :lol: It's just disappointing to be told one week everything is going in the right direction and then to be told the next its not progressing. These July babies are a naughty bunch I must say! :lol:

aww twiglet.... i feel your pain. I don't even know if I am dilated or if my cervix is posterior. For all I know, I don't have one! heehee! In all seriousness, though, I know I do cos I was walking aroiund the shop there along the road from us and i got these stabbing pains inside as though I was being poked with a knitting needle!

My rash is also still so itchy and i cried earlier in desperation for him to come out- and also a wee bit because I am SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that I am fine! **laughs hysterically**

xxx

Yeah I just experienced another bout of the wonderful stabbymcstabby pains! I'm actually feeling like I'm losing a grip on reality right now :rofl:

12 days WL...12 days (at the bloody most)!

Sorry havent been on, how is everyone ?

hope all is well, anymore news ??

here is a couple photos of elliott x

Attachments

• DSC01056.jpg
    DSC01056.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01073.jpg
    DSC01073.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
Aww! So cute SKJ!! :mrgreen:

Twig - :rofl: @ Liam. Sounds like Caveman. When I thought I might be going into early labor on the Saturday before, Caveman said he couldn't come because the fight was that night! :dohh:

SJK he's gorgeous!!! No more news yet I don't think - think we're having a lull again!!! Me, Honey08, Twiglet, Whitelilly & Elley Baby are all still waiting!! (sorry if I've missed anyone)

Hey girls, I heard from Shelley earlier. She says baby girl is brilliant but unfortunately when she gave birth I think she had a major bleed as she had to be operated on. This didnt go well and she is stillnot doing well and today has had to have a blood transfusion.

She sends all of her love to you girls and I passed on our love n hugs to her and told her to get well soon.

so I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing her the very best to get well soon.

WE MISS YOU SHELLEY!!

By the way congrats TL glad all is well, I love the name!!

SJK he is a beauty!! well done!!

Hey girls, I heard from Shelley earlier. She says baby girl is brilliant but unfortunately when she gave birth I think she had a major bleed as she had to be operated on. This didnt go well and she is stillnot doing well and today has had to have a blood transfusion.

She sends all of her love to you girls and I passed on our love n hugs to her and told her to get well soon.

so I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing her the very best to get well soon.

WE MISS YOU SHELLEY!!

Poor Shelley, I hope she's ok. Get well soon hon.

Do you know what she's called her little girl?

get well soon shelley... :hug:

sjk- gorgeous pics :)

i just got a lovely foot massage from hubby.... :) xx

Hi Everyone,

Oh, I hope Shelley is doing better. She had such a rough time of it. Hope she picks up soon so she can enjoy her little girl.

Congrats TigerLady - he is lovely :happydance: So is your little guy SJK.

I'm sorry there are so many people still waiting :( Hopefully for not too much longer. I went from zero signs to baby very quickly and the only thing I did out of the ordinary was have a massage, a face down one on one of those bump tables. Hubby is convinced that's what triggered it. Might be worth a try?

Max is doing okay. I'm finding b'feeding very painful, having trouble getting a good latch and he keeps vomiting the milk back up, so we're off to the doctor in a while. Not getting much sleep at all as he's quite unsettled. Hopefully dr will have some tips. How is everyone else who has already popped, going with their LOs?

Take care,
Sarah xx

Aww, Shell! :hugs2: Please get better soon!

Sarah, sorry to hear your having trouble BF! :hugs2: How did the doc appt go?

Otter and I are doing well. He has taken to BF like a champ! I think he is better at it than I am. :rofl: My milk finally started coming in today, so he is getting more and sucking less hard. That has helped. Of course, my nipples are super sore! One of them is one big blister on the end. :( Ouch. When he first latches on it hurts like a maniac! One of the most painful things I have ever felt. It makes me scrunch my face and nearly scream. If anyone is nearby I usually grab and squeeze their hand. But once he gets his latch settled, it is much easier. Thankfully, Otter is a pro at the latch. He does it well and if he doesn't get it right, he realizes it before I do and then fixes it for himself. :mrgreen:

He has just started with normal baby spit up today as it is the first day the milk is in. Hopefully it doesn't get bad! FX

Lanolin cream has helped loads with the pain. I have been putting it on every time after he eats. We are doing a feeding on demand thing for now. Sometimes he feeds for 2 minutes, sometimes 45... sometimes an hour in between feeds, sometimes as many as 6. Hopefully he will settle into a routine now that the milk is in and he gets more into his belly. But that is up to him.

My belly is of course still huge!! I'm way backed up from all the drugs. Need to figure out how to get things moving soon! :dohh: I'm sore and my incision from the section hurts. I'm swollen and not moving great, but all considered doing good!

:hugs:

Oh, TigerLady, that makes me feel better. My experience seems quite similar to yours. Who thought that nipples could hurt that much (although after the birth, I have a new measure of pain, lol!) Maybe I'm not doing a badly as I though:thumbup: I've got the cream too - fab stuff.

i girls!!!!! Oh how ive missed u lot!! just on internet thingy in hospital bed, but had to stop by and say hello. hopefully out today - fingers crossed. ww named our beautiful princess Lilah May. S he is n angel. will post proper update when home and well. thanks for your best wishes . come on rhe rest of you!!! have some babies-they're amazing!!!! xxxxxxxx

Gorgeous name Shelley and glad you are feeling better!

I am desperate for my little man to come out and say hi but he is being a bit stubborn! I am hoping he decides to come over the weekend so his daddy can get the week off work!! xx

Shelley the name is perfect - I love it well done!! hope you get to come home today and all is well!!

TL and sarah+ try using your breast milk as moisturiser!! It works a treat - my nan told me this and I've never had sore nipples with either of my children!!

Blake has been feeding a treat and also managing to express a good amount so hubby and son can feed a couple of times a day!

right think he has just blown my hand off!! time for a nappy change!

:growlmad: is very cross with her computer, keeps switching off :growlmad:

congrats girls to all who has had their babies and hang on in there, wont be long now for the rest, the babies are just too happy xxx :hugs:

I have just managed to catch up x

I am desperate for our little man to make an appearance but i've given up thinking he'll be here soon i reckon i'm going to go way over. He has till Monday before i get really impatient. I'm going to see my midwife on Monday and beg for an early induction instead of letting me go over 14 days because i think if i had to wait an extra 2 weeks i really would crack up. I'm hoping she sees my point and does me a favour.

Everyones babies are gorgeous! I'm so jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->