July 2009 buddies wanted!!

congrats on ur LO ladies :dance: gorg names aswell :cloud9:

im STILL here as u can see, im 8days overdue now, getting induced sunday,cant really see him coming b4 then, but i did have a lot of period pains for hrs yday but nothing 2day :?
mw pissed me off, was suppose to get a sweep yday but she didnt even see me, she said over the phone "theres not really any point, cos if it dont wrk ur still guna need inducing, she said shes full of cold and fully booked anyways " :hissy: think thats just shit, ive not seen her since 37wk uknow, seen consultant at 40wk tho :?

dont feel to bad now unkow, its only 2days, im just hoping they can fit me in !!

takecare x

Hi ladies, well it looks like Whitelilly is getting her way!! she just text me saying she was on the way to hospital as her waters had broke!!

Oooohh come on LO make an appearance!!

she said she will update me as soon as anything happens so I will let you know!!

Good Luck WL!!

Lucky WL! We were saying on FB one of us had to go before our joint induction date :rofl:

Shelley that is one gorgeous name :)

Well I dont even like being up now as I know its another day where I'll be big, uncomfy and waiting for Caitlyn...how spoilt am I? :blush:

Hey ladies, wishing has put piccies of isobel up on FB!! shes beautiful!!

Isnt she just? She looks like a little porcelain doll. :D :happydance:

Added new pictures of the kittens to Facebook today. At least I have one set of babies that want me to look after them...they're so adorable :D they have proper little meows now and respond to noises. Socrates (cat in my display picture) has also taken on a maternal role bless him...he goes in and cleans them whilst Jemima is feeding them and they go off and watch the kitties together from another part of the room once the kitties have fell asleep. Hope motherhood is this easy for me :rofl:

good luck WL and honey08 on sunday if not before xxx

Hey my ladies iM BACK whoo just gonna do a feed then ill be back 2 chat tell u about my birth oh the joys lol xx

Hey ladies - Well I have the update!!

Baby Harris Frederick Robinson was born tonight at 7.57pm weighing 8lb 5oz. Both well xx

Congrats to Whitelilly on what seems to have been a speedy birth!! well done hunni!!

Yay maybe is back!! just to say congrats to you sweetie we've missed you!!

well friday afternoon i started having pains in my back and through out the day and so we went shopping walking all over the place. the pains where just like tightning afount me front and back,
and this carried on into the night so i ate a full pinapple lol

Early hours of satuday morning 1.30am I felt like I wet me self and they started getting stronger, i waited till they were about 2 mins apart then got me mum, phoned hospital ward and they asked me to go. contractions started coming one on top of another no respite. :(

When I got to the hospital I was told I was only 2cm but they didnt want me to go back home as they didnt think i could cope due to the waves they where coming in

Around 4am I was moved to the birth suite I was 3cm and started on gas and air in the bath,. pain was still to much to bare so I oped for petidine,

11am I was only 5cm and aaliyah decided to go to the bathroom in my waters so I was moved down to high risk ward, and I begged for the epi I constantly had the erge to push and she was no where near wanting to come out, the werid thing was they could see her head and hair down but i still was not dilated.

her heart rate kept going up and down so they said if by half 11pm sat i was not dilated then i would have a section, well 11 came and i came down from 9cm 2 8 lol.

so was rushed into thetre, finally met our baby at 00.02, cameout and was told i had lost alot of blood etc was quite scary after the effect but all worth it :)

roll on 2 now and i have a uterus infection so on antibiotics its all good cos i have my baby girl xxx

yay WL god me girls missed u all thanks eb n shell for keeping me up dated congrats 2 all who had there babies xx n labor dust for all xx

Aww maybe - sorry it didnt all go to plan!! but i'm sure it was soo worth it!! we just need piccies now!

Talking about piccies ladies - shelley has Lylah's photo's on FB!!

she is beautiful!! well done shelley!!

Ahh bless you but yay to bubba arriving safely. How are you finding it? :happydance:

All I can say now is C'mon Caitlyn Rose!

Yay congrats WL, that was quick!!! :happydance:

Good to have you back MB :hugs:

So who's left now? Me, EB and Honey.

Elley still waiting?

Someone has got to have their baby this weekend! :D

Yeah Elley still waiting too. Well Honey is being induced tomorrow so it could be her!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->