July 2009 buddies wanted!!

Well am still waiting. I think the sweep i had yesterday whch was rather painful might of actually done something though cause i've had pain ever since i had it done yesterday so here's hoping he gets a move on but i think he's using squatters rights!

I don't even have an induction date. I have to go back to the midwife on Monday for another sweep then i think they "might" book my induction for later that week or the following so i'll be an august mum after all.

Ahh I got all excited then thinking you'd popped! Hope the sweep does something for you! Seems we all had painful ones yesterday! :hugs2:

I have my next one tomorrow at 1:30...needless to say I am not looking forward to it. If I end up having all 4 of my sweeps and still being induced on tuesday I shall be having words with my little Miss Caitlyn Rose! So beware lil miss ;)

Oh ElleyBaby Im sorry to hear that :(

Must be lonely and a bit crap here with not many left now. Sorry I cant get on here for more moral support - but theres not a lot of time in the day anymore|!

I know what you mean about the sweep though. Mine got things moving. I was having contractions but not painfully or regular enough. After the sweep it only took 2 days for them to progress and turn into the real thing. I really hope it moves things on for you sweetie xxx

Hope everyone else is well? Its such a busy time for everyone I know. I am AGONY atm. My stitches (from the op, not delivering) are horrific. I looked at the today and nearly cried. Its like a patchwork quilt. I cant believe how much the hospital messed up. I will try and get my birth story on here soon so you'll know what happened, but put it this way - Im seeking legal advise..

So to top it all off. I have piles, thrush from the antibiotics and sore stitches. Not the most comfortable downstairs I have to say!

Oh the joys of having babies eh! Come on the rest of you July babies - sort it out! xxxx

hi all

Good i missed loads on been feeling to go i have an infection in my section I only just finished my course for my uterus infection.

WL ya little one is gourgous

Me and Aaliyah are doing fine bar she eats for england and never sleeps well every 2 hours and goes down for a bit last night was a nightmare was not settlig. Poor baby is contipated when she gets it out its such a relief for us both cos thats the only thing that upsets her at the min.

Come on july mummies pop pop pop :)

Ah poor you Maybe - you dont have the best luck either do you?!

Lilah is the same. She is eating u out of house and home! At her weigh in the other day, she'd gained! - Apparently this doesnt usually happen - they usually lose it!

I forgot to mention - So chuffed, Im back into my pre PG jeans already! Well last week. I weighed myself today and I am the same as before I fell. Still some to loose I should think too. I guess thats what hospital food for 5 days does to you!

Woah sounds like you ladies are not having a fun time! :hugs2:

I'm consoling myself with the fact that I have 7 days left at the most...got a horrid back today...really hope this turns into something more painful :rofl:

MB: Aaliyah is gorgeous! Hope her constipation goes soon :hugs2:
Shelley: Congrats on being back in pre preg clothes! I cant wait to not be as limited in what I wear :blush:

aww girls, sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it! I am soo back to my normal self now and I am feeling really good!!

pre - preg jeans are now too big!! yipee!! I am hoping I can lose a little bit more and get to my target weight!! I am going on Thursday to have my contraception implant put in then I will be able to have nookie again!! Its killing me!!

Can you belive Blake is 3 weeks old tomorrow!! its gone sooo fast already!! he's doing great too by the way!

Aww bless him!

Well ladies, my induction starts this saturday at 10pm! Am so nervous for it but all day today I've been having irregular contractions as the MW puts it :( cant sleep through them, always hungry, took paracetemol which has done nothing and am just feeling so miserable :(

Doesn't help that we're only allowed one birthing partner at my hospital cause of swine flu so my mum cant be there with me now :cry: I get an early discharge though so long as I dont end up with a C-Section so thats something I suppose.

Oh twiglet - what a shame your mum cant be there!! hooray for induction tho - caitlyn will be here before you know it!

Well ladies I seem to recall the other week we were sharing photo's of before and during pregnancy but I had not taken any!! well I forgot to tell you that whilst in labour at 5am I remembered and took some!! please note the time and that I was in labour so wasnt looking my best!! Also one of me dancing at my wedding (my pre - preg photo!!) so there was a bit of a difference!!

Attachments

• wedding pictures 399.jpg
    wedding pictures 399.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Blake 007.jpg
    Blake 007.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Blake 012.jpg
    Blake 012.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1
and just for good measure here are a couple more of my little guy!! I cant help but show him off - I am sooo proud!!

Attachments

• Blake 078.jpg
    Blake 078.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Blake 104.jpg
    Blake 104.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Blake 005.jpg
    Blake 005.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1
Elley Baby text me today at 5.29am -

Just to let you know that my waters broke an hour ago! Contractions are no way near as painful as I thought tho lol

I text her back asking if she was in hospital, she's just replied -

Am on my way back there now & my God it really hurts!

Good luck hon!!!

:growlmad: Twiglet is getting induced on Sat....I'm gonna be the last one :cry:

Gem - gorgeous pics hon!!!

I've lost my plug this morning & getting painful tighenings in my bump. Oh crap, I'm scared!!! They're not regular or anything yet & quite far apart. They're not that painful but I can tell as the pain intensifies it's gonna bloody hurt!

See you may be before me yet! :D I hope they decide to come together on the same day :lol:

Gem he is lovely :D

And yay for Elley! :happydance:

Yay for elley!!

Oh and EB thats how I started - go for a walk!!! or get bouncing on a b - ball!!

Elley Baby has been sent home as contractions not long enough. Baby is still back to back which can mean it can be very long & painful. They've told her it could be hours or possibly days but if he's not out by tomorrow morning then they'll put her on a drip to speed things up.

Mine are coming quite often now (about 6mins apart) but I don't think they're strong or long enough yet. May ring hospital in a bit....

wooooo July babies are a coming!

Looks like things are starting to to move for everyone! Hopefully all the babies will be born by Sunday - that'd be great :) Lets hope things are nice and quick for everyone. Take my lead - 1hr established labour girls!!! Woohoo!

Hope everyone is doing ok with thier little ones? Its sooooo tough getting up in the night and constant washing and visitors - but sooooooo worth it! Of course all the lovely presents off everyone are a nice touch too! ;)

Im off to write my story if I have time before Lilah wakes up.

Good luck everyone!!! xxxxxxxxx

PS, Gem - your pics are lovely. He is such a cutie! Paul thought one of the pics was Lilah!!

4 mins apart and lasting about 40-50 seconds so they are gettin longer hopefully wont be much longer now i've been going 12 hours already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->