July 2009 buddies wanted!!

lol why not there are enough of us due within days of each other!! :happydance:

Hello All :)

Well I am clearly in a very different time zone to most of you as I just got up to find pages and pages to read!
:comp:

Off to the drs this morning for my repeat blood work. Did more home tests this morning :blush: I just like seeing the two pink lines!

Have a great day

Well I got a BFN, blah. My CM just went sticky, don't think that's a good sign.

John says my boobs are HUGE! Like that means anything.

I'll test again on Saturday if AF doesn't show up. OMG been up long enough to POAS and I am hungry!

Hi All,

Had my blood work done this morning and am should get a call later today. The nurse told me my last hcG count was 33. Of course..... I had to google that, and it seems good (I was 11DPO then).

I just wanted to share this website, which I found. It lists the hCG ranges for different DPOs for single beans and my crowded wombs!

https://www.betabase.info/

Bye

UPDATE:
They just rang and CD15 results hCG 328. Yea! So relieved as I do not 'feel' pregnant today. No sore boobs, not sick, not tired, no little cramps, still no boobs to speak of!

Ha, ha.... My levels match up with the mutiples chart, not the single hCG chart....... Will have to freak DH out when he gets home (his Dad is a twin!).

Bye :)

Imagine that at your visit to the maternity ward.
"Any questions ladies?"
Me: "Yes: I want to know if the delivery rooms have wireless internet facilities?"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO Niki, that was hilarious! I swear I will be that bad too!! Its not even funny how obsessed Im becoming....?!
Thats what happens when you have all day to yourself I guess....

Aaaaaanyway, in other news, I have finally got over the fireworks party on Saturday. Was up till 2:30am, which didnt do wonders for me, especially as I couldnt drink!!! Doh! - and nobody knows about the PGY yet, as my OH's sister M/C'd a few weeks ago after 2 yrs TTC, she had to have her Fallopian tube and ovary removed due to ectopic, so we decided not to tell anyone our news just yet. That meant walking around with orange juice all night, Making out I was merry!?!

Back to BnB, I will add you of course Maybethistme. Good luck with your MW appointment tomorrow, you'll be fine Im sure. How exciting, come back and tell us all what happened!!

Sorry about your BFN Mommymichele- dont give up just yet x

Sarah - I have no idea about HCG levels, but the fact you are high enough on the chart for 2 must be soooooo exciting?! I bet you cant wait for your first scan!!

Hope everyone is ok and has a wonderful Monday. Even though its raining outside, I am really pleased with myself today for some reason?! Must be the hormones x

Hang on, I think I am bad, but I just went through you firls, and most of you are online now!!!!! Its not just me then! haha...

goodness you got midwife appointment early - well done! welcome hun x

yeh i only just registored at the doctors and I think i almost had a nervous breck down in there lol some stange reason i started to cry when i said I was pregs, (even tho its best thing thats happend 2 me other than me husband) so I saw the doctor and she booked me in with the midwife no idea what to expect mind u.

back from docs all went ok, she offered me a mw appoint in 2 weeks, but I opted for one in 3 weeks to try and space everything out abit ! :rofl: in the meantime I will keep testing everyday :rofl:, roll on 3rd dec :happydance:

Pleased it all went well for you SJK, I thnk they pretty much say the same things?!

Maybethistime: I cry at the most stupid things too. Blody hormones have got a lot to answer for. Those andrex adverts arent that sad?! ;)

x

Cheers, shelly lu, well guess what i cried again at my midwife appointment (ooohh dear) got my first scan booked the 2 of december because they are not to sure of my dates which is really doing my head in lol.

So i wont really find out till then I have another appointment with her on saturday.

Hiya. Good to see your hCG levels are so nice Sarah.
I've had a mixed bag of a day. Slept badly, but then when I got up for loo in the early hours I had no sore boobs and no nausea and no nothing, so I did 2 tests and they both were nice dark :bfp:s.
Brandishing them firmly in hand I went off to my GPs appointment. He really got me down though. I mentioned to him the total disappearance of symptoms and he was concerned as that was the first sign of my MC last time. He sent me off for hCG bloods to be done, and was talking to me a bit like I'd already lost my beanie. I then got a call from my Gyny when I got in, as I was supposed to have a Lap and Dye tomorrow to see why I was finding it so hard to get PG. Gyny was also concerned about me losing symptoms like last time!!! So by this stage I was in a real state!! Rang my Mum and spilled the beans and had a good weep over the phone.
Anyway: the gyny nurse, who is so, so nice, just rang me up and she's been into the system for my blood results already. My hCG this morning was 1894, which from looking on Sarah's link, looks quite high. I don't think it got that high last PG at all. She said I need to have it repeated in 48 hours and if it has doubled, then all is OK.
So I am a right bag of nerves now!!!! All symptoms gone, which is scary, but hCG seems high, so I don't know what to think!!!!
Sorry, but I'm going to be lazy and paste this into some other posts!!
Glad everyone else's appoitments went OK.
Send my beanie sticky-vibes after all today's worry!!!!

Hey niki

Just thought i would send you some sticky vibes ur way, just 2 let you know only time i had my symtoms was in my 2ww and even then they would come and go, drive my self mad looking for them all the time a checking to see if they were there.
Spoke to my midwife and she said it was normal. Please tryy not to worrie xx

Oh, so you also had them up to AF date and then they went? What symptoms did you have?

Yeh, i had them for about a week on and off, sore bbs right after i O'd tired and nausea, and cramps week before and after my af date. they have gone,

so do what the nurse says and put ur feet up and relax (try)

Hi Nicki, Just wanted to send you some glue and happy vibes x

Also to reassure you - I have lost my symptoms too?! They have just disappeared today. I have read that its quite common for them to come and go in the early stages. As long as your levels stay high, Im sure you're doing fine. Try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know)

Big hugs x

I bet when I get to about 7 weeks and I can't stop chucking up, I'll be a right old whinge-bag!!! :rofl:

haha, I hope we both are whinging because of it!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you (and me a bit)

xxxxxx Lots of dust and stuff xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->