July 2009 buddies wanted!!

**Update**

Have got my first Midwife appointment in 4 weeks at my GP's, and I have my first scan booked for the 15th of December. Seems like a lifetime away!

x

oh happy days it will fly in, Im at the docs tomorrow , wish me luck :happydance: xx

well i'm pleased to say doc's appointment went really well and i left feeling really positive :)
hope you'll forgive me but for fear of getting RSI i'm gonna paste in my update on docs from another thread:
doc was really helpful and wrote me prescription for 400mg of folic acid in case the vitamins i'm taking didn't have enough as he said its really essential in first trimester. also gave me a bounty pregnancy info pack -with more info than a library!!! oh and vouchers for free stuff!
he said a doctor should never turn someone away and refer straight to midwife as they should know of pregnancy for your notes in case of prescriptions and stuff so he was surprised other docs have been short about it all!
he also arranged for letters to go to midwife and to arrange scan and i'm booked in for midwife now and lastly he explained i'll have scan at 12 weeks to measure and check for heartbeat, position and number of beans (ok so he didn't say the word beans! lol) then second scan at 21 weeks to check for anomalies, such as cleft palette or heart problems

i'm really buzzing now and have pregnancy leaflets scattered all over living room! if i get any surprise visitors tomorrow i'll have to blitz it quick and hide them under sofa!

glad all went well, Im looking forward til tomoro now xx

ooh good luck for tomorrow...and if all else fails have a back up subject to waffle on about!!! x

Me too! Can I join too?

I got a BFN at home on the 6th @ 11DPO. Had a drs appointment that same day, and she took blood and rang me on the 7th to tell me I had a BFP! Seems we conceived on my DH's 30th b'day, which makes my EDD July 19th. Have another appointment on the 11th Nov to check progesterone and hcg again. Have been given progesterone to take as I had lots of spotting, which has now stopped, yea! I said I wouldn't join groups etc. this early, as it is sooo very early, but I decided I just needed to be positive and get started! Look forward to traveling the next 8 months with everyone :)

Hi Sarah xx :happydance:

My pc is broke in house and as I was off work yesterday, I really missed being on here :rofl::rofl: xx

god yeah! this site is so addictive and you girls are such a giggle to chat to! i'm meant to be doing something for work in my spare time thats gotta be handed in by tuesday but i just keep living on here instead! :dohh:

I'll add you Orange -sox, how many days DPO were you when you got your bfp?xx

Around 16/17ish.

Natty, I am the same at the mo, shattered all the time, that was one of the huge things that lead me to think maybe?!?

I spend all day yawning my head off like mad, probably too early for it to be symptoms, but it's still annoying!

i just fell asleep on the sofa :blush:.. might be getting some exhaustion symptoms, u think?

LOL- I did too! I was shattered, and I didnt get up till 11.30!! The nausea started to really kick in earlier too. I hate cooking for nothing!!

Good luck tomorrow Niki and sjk (Missed you on here btw!)

Let us know what the GP says about the asprin thing Niki, Its sounds interesting.

Good luck with the FMU mommymichele, Fingers crossed for your BFP hun x

god yeah! this site is so addictive and you girls are such a giggle to chat to! i'm meant to be doing something for work in my spare time thats gotta be handed in by tuesday but i just keep living on here instead! :dohh:

I reckon we have every excuse to waste time on here. We need to put our feet up in first tri!!!
DH thought I was bad when TTC! I'm even worse now!!

I know, my OH thinks I must be haiving a secret love affair with you girls lol. Seriously, I dont think I go on any other website now!

I have tried to explain its to ease my anxieties - good excuse I reckon!!

That's what I've said. I think he prefers me talking to you lot about it than stressing to him. What are we going to be like in run up to labour??!!!!! :rofl: I'll be insisting in having my laptop in the delivery room with me so I can talk to you lot in between contractions!!!!

That's what I've said. I think he prefers me talking to you lot about it than stressing to him. What are we going to be like in run up to labour??!!!!! :rofl: I'll be insisting in having my laptop in the delivery room with me so I can talk to you lot in between contractions!!!!

:rofl: i'm proper laughing out loud!!!

Imagine that at your visit to the maternity ward.
"Any questions ladies?"
Me: "Yes: I want to know if the delivery rooms have wireless internet facilities?"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi is there any room for me? I got my bfp on the 1st of Nov EDD 6 july. Got my first midwife appointment 2mo and I swear for some strange reason i'm so scared, hope everyone is doing ok xx

thats was me with my dd, i was posting on another mums site throughout my labour, using the internet on my mobile phone!!
will more than likely be doing the same thing this time lol, i was nice to have the support and virtual back rubs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->