July 2010 Buddy :)

x__Hannah__x

Teen Mum of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hi All,

Kinda new to this :blush: and would really like a buddy due beginning or middle of july-ish that I can chat to and share experiences etc. :)

Write Back x

:coolio:

heelllloooo im due 13th July also look for a wee buddy :) xx

Helloo, I am expecting identical twins in July. My due date given was 28th July but as they aare twins, i will be induced at 37 weeks, so will probably have them mid July. I would also love to have a buddy to share the rest of my journey with. xx

Helloo, I am expecting identical twins in July. My due date given was 28th July but as they aare twins, i will be induced at 37 weeks, so will probably have them mid July. I would also love to have a buddy to share the rest of my journey with. xx

Twins......thats soo exciting!!!
How do u actually add a buddy tho? hahaha!!

xx

xx

Yes, very exciting and nervewracking! Not sure how to add a buddy, was hoping someone here would tell me! hehehe :haha:

xx

Wow, twins :) I don't know how I'm going to cope with one :haha:
I don't have a clue either :L
x

Hiya Hannah, Lori, Chetnaz, I'm due in July too, due date is the 17th but it'll be a week or so before that as I'm having a planned c-section (after having an emergency one with my first baby I got to choose this time).

I'm expecting a boy, do you guys know what you're having? and wow identical twins! I wonder if you'll be able to tell them apart, being thier mum I'm sure you'll find a way!

Hope to talk soon x

Hi, Misss i'm having a little girl, can't wait :)
think she's gonna come early though as she's a right little naughty wriggler :L
x

hello ladies,

Im having a boy!! ive been away out shopping today and bought him a wee outfit for bringing him home!! im soo excited i cant wait now!! although i feel like i look like free willy haha and i feel like im constantly not feeling well im trying to enjoy the last wee bit i have left!!

xxx

Aw I haven't really bought anything yet, but I don't have much to get anyway cos I've got a 1 year old too, so most things for this baby will be hand-me-downs.

I'm feeling enormous now and quite run down, and I get all kinds of aches in my back and belly, I can't belive it's like 3 months to go! sounds better if I think of it in weeks, I've got about 13 weeks to go. I just hope it goes quick from now on.

Hiya Hannah, Lori, Chetnaz, I'm due in July too, due date is the 17th but it'll be a week or so before that as I'm having a planned c-section (after having an emergency one with my first baby I got to choose this time).

I'm expecting a boy, do you guys know what you're having? and wow identical twins! I wonder if you'll be able to tell them apart, being thier mum I'm sure you'll find a way!

Hope to talk soon x

My DH is stressing over how we'll tell them apart too! He keeps saying "what if we confuse them and call them the wrong names" lol. He's even gone as far as saying we should mark one of them with a marker pen! lol. My mum is in Cyprus on holiday at the moment so i've asked her if she can get some bracelets made up with their names on them while out there, so that should help to begin with but im hoping as their mum i wont need it, hopefully i can tell my boys apart - but just in case, the bracelets will come in handy! :)

hahaha!! i no that would be hard work i cant imagine even how im goin to cope with one never mind two!! but thats fab tho soo exciting!! Are you really big now? i feel huuugee!! ive put on a stone and 3lbs and just dont feel too good im glad the summer is comming in fast get my sandals and some tshirts on instead of worrying about wrapping up warm!!

xxx

hahaha!! i no that would be hard work i cant imagine even how im goin to cope with one never mind two!! but thats fab tho soo exciting!! Are you really big now? i feel huuugee!! ive put on a stone and 3lbs and just dont feel too good im glad the summer is comming in fast get my sandals and some tshirts on instead of worrying about wrapping up warm!!

xxx

Yes i am huge! :cry: I wasnt skinny to begin with so i feel like an elephant now! I weighed myself today for the first time in ages (been avoiding the scales) and i've put on 2 stones since falling pregnant! :growlmad:

Unlike you though i'm dreading the weather getting too hot as i dont want to show too much flesh when im feeling (and looking) like an elephant and i was heavily pregnant in the summer in my last pregnancy and you feel sooo hot and uncomfortable!

xxx

Yes i am huge! :cry: I wasnt skinny to begin with so i feel like an elephant now! I weighed myself today for the first time in ages (been avoiding the scales) and i've put on 2 stones since falling pregnant! :growlmad:

Unlike you though i'm dreading the weather getting too hot as i dont want to show too much flesh when im feeling (and looking) like an elephant and i was heavily pregnant in the summer in my last pregnancy and you feel sooo hot and uncomfortable!

Im exactly the same im not exactly skinny in the first place actually the day i found out i was pregnant i had joined scottish slimmers and bought all my low fat food in......that lasted a hole 5mins! hahaha!! so i was totally in shock when i found out but now im sooo happy!!
Your having twins your bound to put on a bit more weight!!
I know what u mean about showing off too much flesh tho ive bought lots of 3/4 leggings and long tshirts, should keep me going till july!! Ive been trying to do alot of swimming trying to go most days every time i pass the mirror at the pool tho i feel like free willy!!! hahaha!!

xxxx

I'm up about a stone and a quarter (at least) and I've got nothing to wear, I went to the shops today to try and get some clothes for the warmer weather and I couldn't find anything to fit :(
All I got today was a backache and a bellyache :( (oh and some shoes and a bag but that doesn't help me really!)

xxx

Im exactly the same im not exactly skinny in the first place actually the day i found out i was pregnant i had joined scottish slimmers and bought all my low fat food in......that lasted a hole 5mins! hahaha!! so i was totally in shock when i found out but now im sooo happy!!
I know what u mean about showing off too much flesh tho ive bought lots of 3/4 leggings and long tshirts, should keep me going till july!! Ive been trying to do alot of swimming trying to go most days every time i pass the mirror at the pool tho i feel like free willy!!! hahaha!!

xxxx

Where did you get the long t-shirts from? I'm living in leggings already but I couldn't find any long tops today, I've been ok so far cos I've got long jumpers and cardi's, but it's too hot for them now, and my bum is not an attractive sight in the leggings so I definitely need long vests and tshirts.

xxx

xxxx

Where did you get the long t-shirts from? I'm living in leggings already but I couldn't find any long tops today, I've been ok so far cos I've got long jumpers and cardi's, but it's too hot for them now, and my bum is not an attractive sight in the leggings so I definitely need long vests and tshirts.

Hahaha!! i got a couple in primark and a couple in H & M there just cheap ones but the cover my big bum and my ever growing bump for now!!
xx

I went shopping yesterday and bought a couple of dresses from mothercare which are really comfy. I wear them with leggings underneath

https://www.mothercare.com/Striped-...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42793041&mcb=core

Have a look, see if you like. A bit on the expensive side but theres plenty of room to grow so i figured it should see me thru the last 12 weeks (wishful thinking probably!).

Lorismith do you have facebook? Would be nice to add you and chat sometimes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->