July 2014 IVF Buddies

Plex, thanks very much. it's a nightmare, one day pain gets better the next it gets worse. I am glad to be at home cos last couple of days I could not even walk. on top of that it does not look like I will be ovulating normally cos it's CD10 and my CBFM is still on low which never happened before.

Glad u are back home now - although still not out of the woods by the sound of it :( Ur body has been through a lot so it may take a couple of cycles to get back to normal :hugs: not nice in any way :nope:

Do u have another appointment with ur RE booked in soon did u say in an earlier post? xx

I was supposed to go for 10 weeks but had to stop at 9 bc I started reacting to it as an overdose. If you are really constipated, you're prob producing enough of your own prog to stop. My doc says any use after 8 weeks is really just padding.

Oh hells, Redbean, now I'm worried I'm not constipated enough! Must be all the dried pineapple rings I've been eating. Have to ration them, but the Mideast market gets such good ones I really don't want to stop.

Regular OB said to cut down to one a day for the progesterone, but keep on through week 12, for no actual reason based on labs though. She just likes it? Especially for IVF babies. So, I will power through any irritation for a few more weeks.

Haha, pineapple will do it! I actually got terrible itching all the sudden at 8.5 weeks from the suppositories, which made me think it was time to stop. If it's no bother, then why not keep on it.

Ladies, we can't leave this epic thread on a post about suppositories, right? :haha:

Love to everyone :hug:

:haha: Im actually choking with laughter here!!!! :haha:

Ha, naaaaah, not suppositories !!!

How is everyone???? Please update.

I have been involved in appointments, scans, waiting for downs tests etc. All okay so far, am 4 and half months today which is very exciting. I am waiting for the date for the big 20 week scan, I just pray all is okay. My belly is getting quite big which I love as it means Peanut is growing.

How is everyone else???? Hope all is okay with our pregnant ladies and that you other ladies are looking at other steps to that BFP.

Xxxx

Emmi - omg really cant get over how far gone u are! Ive been in my own little bubble for the past few months . When is ur 20wk scan then? Do u catch urself stroking ur belly? lol I never really thought about all that before i got pregnant but when i was thats all i did :D

Have u been getting extra scans? Have u told everyone yet too? Sorry for lots of questions :dohh: xx

Emmi - omg really cant get over how far gone u are! Ive been in my own little bubble for the past few months . When is ur 20wk scan then? Do u catch urself stroking ur belly? lol I never really thought about all that before i got pregnant but when i was thats all i did :D

Have u been getting extra scans? Have u told everyone yet too? Sorry for lots of questions :dohh: xx

I LOVE stroking my belly!! Love that Peanut is in there. In the evening, I expose belly and play music to it, hope Baba appreciates it.
I have extra scans and extra appointments because of my age and IVF, and my hospital, midwives, nurses and consultant have all been amazing.:happydance: So all good. Just waiting for the date for my 20 week scan, excited but so nervous.

News has filtered out, my hubby had a big opening for his art exhibition and he told the whole world:dohh: We haven't done the Facebook thing, we may do at Christmas or just wait until Peanut is here.

But how are you?? Any news on what you are looking at next??

Xxx

Hey, ladies, good to hear from you!

I am 16 weeks today and am the size of a 8 mo pregnancy. It gets harder every day to do anything. Have sciatic and hip pain plus nightly headaches that make sleeping difficult and skin feels so stretched it might pop. But I can feel all three in there moving around. It's wild when they all go at once! AND they are all girls!

Have been a bit weepy last week. The identical twins are in the early stages of twin to twin transfusion syndrome (very dangerous) and Baby C is so tucked away we can't do any Downs tests on her. Every day is nerve wracking. Otherwise, they appear healthy: growing in top percentile w all their organs working.

But, Emmi, glad your pg is so positive. Enjoy these wonderful and glowing days!

How are you others doing? Any good news? Please?

Hi all good to hear your pregnancies are progressing.

Red what does that mean for the twins?

Taking a break from thinking about ivf. Doing acu and tcm. DH is 50 this week heading to London for a few days. Just relaxing and eating ans drinking what I want. May think about a private cycle in the new year.

Ha ha aurora too funny! :haha:

Emmi, amazing news, glad everything is going well for you and peanut :kiss:

Redbean, some of that sounds scary and another part sounds really positive. Hope that babies stay healthy :hugs:

Plex - could luck with this cycle chick, keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

Aurora - as I said in my diary, would be awesome to cycle with you again and our kids can rock being the eldest and 'know-it-alls' in their school years :thumbup:

Nobump - Sounds like a good time to have a rest from the whole IVF thing before deciding on your next steps. Maybe you will end up with Aurora and me in Jan. Hope you enjoy London - hard not to! :flower:

As for me, I was planning to do a FET starting this week but have delayed it until Jan. I'm a little bit sad but feel like it's the right thing to do. I can sort myself and a few things in my life out and hopefully be able to give it my all in January.

Lovely to catch up with you all again xxxx

There is an article in rhe times today say Fet babies are more*sociable. From study in China. Also mentioned new technique for growing the eggs pre transfer. ... putting them back inside the vagina in a container.... costs would be less.

Think I need to talk myself ans hubby round ti another cycle. This one would have to be private. ... be could to have cycle buddies. Xxx

Hey, ladies, good to hear from you!

I am 16 weeks today and am the size of a 8 mo pregnancy. It gets harder every day to do anything. Have sciatic and hip pain plus nightly headaches that make sleeping difficult and skin feels so stretched it might pop. But I can feel all three in there moving around. It's wild when they all go at once! AND they are all girls!

Have been a bit weepy last week. The identical twins are in the early stages of twin to twin transfusion syndrome (very dangerous) and Baby C is so tucked away we can't do any Downs tests on her. Every day is nerve wracking. Otherwise, they appear healthy: growing in top percentile w all their organs working.

But, Emmi, glad your pg is so positive. Enjoy these wonderful and glowing days!

How are you others doing? Any good news? Please?

I have been a nervous wreck with must one so my heart goes out to you with 3. One day at a time and as my mum keeps telling me, keep the faith that all will be okay.
Keep looking after yourself lovely lady, just a few months to go.

Xxx

Hi all good to hear your pregnancies are progressing.

Red what does that mean for the twins?

Taking a break from thinking about ivf. Doing acu and tcm. DH is 50 this week heading to London for a few days. Just relaxing and eating ans drinking what I want. May think about a private cycle in the new year.

Good to hear from you No bump. A break is just as good for you and the New year is good time to be planning and new cycle. Enjoy hubby's 50th:happydance:

Xxx

Ha ha aurora too funny! :haha:

Emmi, amazing news, glad everything is going well for you and peanut :kiss:

Redbean, some of that sounds scary and another part sounds really positive. Hope that babies stay healthy :hugs:

Plex - could luck with this cycle chick, keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

Aurora - as I said in my diary, would be awesome to cycle with you again and our kids can rock being the eldest and 'know-it-alls' in their school years :thumbup:

Nobump - Sounds like a good time to have a rest from the whole IVF thing before deciding on your next steps. Maybe you will end up with Aurora and me in Jan. Hope you enjoy London - hard not to! :flower:

As for me, I was planning to do a FET starting this week but have delayed it until Jan. I'm a little bit sad but feel like it's the right thing to do. I can sort myself and a few things in my life out and hopefully be able to give it my all in January.

Lovely to catch up with you all again xxxx

Like I said Honey, January is a good time to start. Having a break is a really positive thing, waiting until you are ready is a really wise thing. Enjoy these next few months as January will be here before you know it.:happydance:

Xxx

Looks like you ladies will have a nice Jan group. It's a good time to be pg!

Sadly, I found out I have twin to twin transfusion syndrome. We have to travel to Philadelphia for a consult and maybe surgery to try to save the twins, but prospects aren't all that great. I'm a mess, but trying not to worry about it until I know more on Tuesday.

This is why you don't want to wish for twins, only to possibly lose them so far along. I'm so invested in these little girls that I'm not sure how I'll deal if I lose one or more.

Redbean, my heart goes out to your and your DH. I hope that the consult in Philadelphia results in a positive action xxx

Looks like you ladies will have a nice Jan group. It's a good time to be pg!

Sadly, I found out I have twin to twin transfusion syndrome. We have to travel to Philadelphia for a consult and maybe surgery to try to save the twins, but prospects aren't all that great. I'm a mess, but trying not to worry about it until I know more on Tuesday.

This is why you don't want to wish for twins, only to possibly lose them so far along. I'm so invested in these little girls that I'm not sure how I'll deal if I lose one or more.

I am so hoping for the most positive outcome for you Redbean, my heart really does go out to you. Thinking of you and sending you all the positive thoughts that I can to make sure all will be okay.:hugs:

Xxxx

Emmi - haha :D stroking the bump just CANNOT be avoided!! Its kinda automatic and subconcious behaviour :D I used to play music to my bump too, he sings all the time and i wonder if playing all that music to him influenced him early on in any way lol

Exciting about ur 20week scan, will u just get told at ur next midwife appointment? Will u find out the gender?

Im now just about to take my last northisterone tablet and wait af (hopefully mon or tuesday) theni have my baseline scan on wed :) xx

Red - Sorry to hear about all the stress of t-to-t transfusion, it must be very scary time for you :hugs: I will be thinking of you this week and praying for a positive outcome :hugs: xx

Nobump - Really hope u and ur hubby enjoy ur time in london and that you are able to cycle again when you and ur hubby are ready :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->