July 2014 IVF Buddies

Thanks! Looks like ET will be in December, but I should know for sure when I go in to RE next Tuesday.

Thanks! Looks like ET will be in December, but I should know for sure when I go in to RE next Tuesday.

Oh wow, all very exciting. Keep us updated Honey.

Xxx

Hi Ladies,
Not sure anyone is still on here. Hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for the holidays! ER was today. 8 eggs collected. Hoping for the best!
XO

Hi Ladies,
Not sure anyone is still on here. Hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for the holidays! ER was today. 8 eggs collected. Hoping for the best!
XO

That's fab news xx

Hi Ladies,
XO

8 eggs is fabulous news, keeping everything crossed for some great mature ones and good fertilisation:happydance:

Keep us updated.

Xxx

Thanks! 4 mature and 4 fertilized. I'm nervous that there will be none to transfer, but we'll see!

Thanks! 4 mature and 4 fertilized. I'm nervous that there will be none to transfer, but we'll see!

I know it's so nerve wracking but keep the faith and visualise those embryos getting ready for transfer:flower:
Wishing you so much luck!!

X

Bebe FX for you. Four is good.

Emmi, thanks for asking. We are still deciding next move. Not sure I can do another cycle. Surrounded by new borns or pregnant women at the moment which is hard. Really enjoying acupuncture. That is helping to chill me out.

How's things with you? X

Bebe FX for you. Four is good.

Emmi, thanks for asking. We are still deciding next move. Not sure I can do another cycle. Surrounded by new borns or pregnant women at the moment which is hard. Really enjoying acupuncture. That is helping to chill me out.

How's things with you? X

Ahhh, I can imagine how hard it is being surrounded by new borns etc, I have been there and you just become overcome by so much emotion, very tough. Glad that you are enjoying acupuncture. Enjoy Christmas and see what the new years brings you.:hugs:

All good with me, coming up to 26 weeks so feel like I am getting somewhere. Am now feeling little man kick which is really reassuring!!

You taken care and keep us updated.

Xxx

I only had four fertilize and now I'm pregnant with three! Stayisitive and good luck.

Well, I'm PUPO now and resting up. They put in 2 "BB" blasts today. TWW begins!

Emmi and Redbean - I can't believe how far along everyone's getting. Exciting!

Nobump - It's good to relax and consider options. We had a lot of thinking after the last round. I've never tried acupuncture but it seems like a lot of people do it. Is it relaxing like a massage?

Bebe - congrats on being PUPO hunni, hope you can relax and enjoy it before the TWW craziness starts to get to you :)

Nobump - I had acu last cycle and it definitely helped minimise side effects but I didn't find it relaxing. Having said that I went for a session with a new practitioner last weekend in preparation for starting again in Jan and it was amazing. I was so relaxed I wanted to stay there all day. I've gone from thinking "it can't do any harm" to feeling like it will really help keep me chilled through the whole thing.

Hello to Redbean and Emmi and your wonderful growing bumps xxx

Well, I'm PUPO now and resting up. They put in 2 "BB" blasts today. TWW begins!

Emmi and Redbean - I can't believe how far along everyone's getting. Exciting!

Nobump - It's good to relax and consider options. We had a lot of thinking after the last round. I've never tried acupuncture but it seems like a lot of people do it. Is it relaxing like a massage?

Awwww congrats on being pupo Bebe, keeping everything and anything crossed for you.

X

Bebe - congrats on being PUPO hunni, hope you can relax and enjoy it before the TWW craziness starts to get to you :)

Nobump - I had acu last cycle and it definitely helped minimise side effects but I didn't find it relaxing. Having said that I went for a session with a new practitioner last weekend in preparation for starting again in Jan and it was amazing. I was so relaxed I wanted to stay there all day. I've gone from thinking "it can't do any harm" to feeling like it will really help keep me chilled through the whole thing.

Hello to Redbean and Emmi and your wonderful growing bumps xxx

Not long now until you start Lizzie, enjoy Christmas and then it's all gonna start for you!!! So hoping that this is the one for you my darling!!!

Xxx

Bebe I believe my blasts were BB too. And I did acupuncture until 12 weeks pregnant. I find it extremely relaxing.

Congrats on being pupo! So exciting.

I did acupuncture. I mostly found it relaxing, but even better is the literature and research, which shows that it increases effectiveness of ivf significantly. No harm in trying! Good luck, ladies, and enjoy the holidays;)

Congrats bebe FX for you.

I tend to snooze when I get acu. More so when he does acu on my back as I normally sleep on my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->