July 2014 IVF Buddies

Bebe, congrats! Fingers crossed... keep us posted.

I did acupuncture for a few months going into IVF. I was kind of over the whole needle thing by the time I started and I never really liked the first few minutes when they were going in, but once they were in I did feel relaxed. I think it helped me sleep better and stay a bit more mellow than my usual anxious state.

Good luck to the rest of you girls who are gearing up for January cycles!

Hi Ladies,

2ww is over! I got my official BFP today! I'm still nervous because of the chemical last time, but my beta was much higher 224 at 17dpo / 12dp5dt (as opposed to 89 at 16dpo last time).[-o<for a good doubling time. I go back in on Wednesday for Beta #2.

I hope everyone is having a peaceful holiday time and that 2015 brings us all lots of happy, healthy, babies!!!

Congrats! Wonderful news! Sounds like a great number!

Hi Ladies,

2ww is over! I got my official BFP today! I'm still nervous because of the chemical last time, but my beta was much higher 224 at 17dpo / 12dp5dt (as opposed to 89 at 16dpo last time).[-o<for a good doubling time. I go back in on Wednesday for Beta #2.

I hope everyone is having a peaceful holiday time and that 2015 brings us all lots of happy, healthy, babies!!!

Oh what a great late Christmas present, fabulous news!! Here's to 2015:happydance:

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas and everyone's doing good.

Xxx

Yea!!! Congrats, Bebe! So exciting, and what great holiday news! How will you explain no champagne tonight?? ������

Bebe, I logged in hoping to see that news! That's awesome. Congrats.

Second beta was 457 today so it doubled! Cautiously optimistic!! I'm happy to forego the champagne tonight😀😀

Hi everyone! :wave: Congrats Bebe!!

I start downregging next Thursday (15th). I'm feeling excited but realistic...

Happy 2015 to all you gorgeous lot xxx

Update from me too, I started DR yesterday so its all systems go :)

Hello to all, hope everyone had a lovely christmas xxx

Good luck girls.

IVF is of the cards for us just now taking a break from it all. Got gyn appointment on NHS to see about heavy menstrual bleeding will ask questions then about whether its worth us trying again. Can't face another failed cycle.

Buckets of baby dust to you Lizzie and Aurora, am so hoping that year is going to be soooo lucky for you both everyone. All so exciting and nerve wracking.

No bump, one step at a time like you are doing, really hope that the Dr's give you some positive news in possibly being able to try again.

Xxx

No bump, that makes complete sense hon. Like Emmi said, one step at a time. Hope they can give you some answers xxx

Aurora and Lizzie, so exciting! Keep us posted!

Nobump, I don't blame you. It's so hard - I took a year off before last summer's IVF cycle. I hope the time and reduced pressure (and input from your doctor) will give you some clarity in one direction or another.

Bebe, how are you doing?

Aurora and Lizzie: Good luck!! I hope that this is your time!!

Nobump: I hope you get some good info. from your dr. It's good to take a little time.

AFM: It's not looking good for this one. My numbers started off strong but slowed down. RE thinks it may be an empty sac. At least there are no more blood tests. I go in for an u/s late next week to see if anything is happening. If this one doesn't work, we'll try one more time.

12/29 - Beta#1: 224 (17dpo)
12/31 - Beta#2: 457 (19dpo) [104% increase/46.66 doubling time]
1/2 - Beta #3: 791 (21dpo) [73% increase/60.65 doubling time]
1/5 - Beta #4: 1,391 (24dpo) [76% increase/88.41 doubling time]
1/8 - Beta #5: 2,100 (27dpo) [51% increase/121.16 doubling time]

Bebe hope ultrasound is good news. Did anyone. Suggest maybe you had multiples and you may have lost one?
FX

Bebe, this must be really difficult for you and the end of next week seems so far away. Like nobump said is there any chance that you have a disappearing twin which might explain the change in numbers? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->