July 2014 IVF Buddies

Damn, lost my long post! :growlmad:

Redbean, you are inspirational! And it's so nice that you still check in here and support us when you are so busy and getting so little rest. How are you all doing today? Hope you're feeling more comfortable.

I did manage to do as DH asked and not do another FRER test this morning. However to slake the POAS thirst I did do a cheapie. I have never had a line on a cheapie before, only FRERs and digis have ever given me a BFP. However I got one today! And as I had a bfn with the other one in the pack on Mon or Tues, I'm calling that progression and that I am STILL IN! I'm so hopeful. This was definitely our last try (with my eggs at least - jury still out on if we'd try with egg donor), so I'm frantically wishing. Hey, Lizzie and I technically just got in the door as 'bump buddies' with Emmi and Amy!

Everyone else ok?

Thanks Redbean, I think its crazy that my clinic are so adamant abotu flying. I spoke to my acupuncturist about it last night too and she thought it was crazy. However, all that said i would blame myself if I flew and then lost the bean so it just isnt worth it. We wont be going. Bit gutted as if Aurora's is possibly a chemical then mine wont last much longer as my lines are the same. hey ho.

Emmi - our clinic's tests are awful, if I hadnt used other brands as well i wouldnt have bothered calling it a positive - technically its there but its not a line to instill any confidence!!!

Bebe - OTD was yesterday with BFPs. Hoping the lines are just as dark as they are going to get for me and stopping testing for now. I might do some ICs at the end of next week if im still not bleeding. Otherwise i have scan on 23rd march which will hopefully be 8 weeks exactly so we shall see.

Ok ladies, this is way tmi but i'm fretting so hoping you can reassure me. Last cycle when i was testing positive I had a dream that woke me up the day before the lines faded and turned into a chemical. It was 'ahem' sexy dream and i woke up orgasming :blush:. I know we arent allowed :sex: in the first trimester and assume its because the contractions arent good for the little one trying to hang on to the uterus. So i kind of blamed myself for the checmical. I woke up this morning with the same thing happening again but woke up just in time to stop myself from completely letting go :blush::blush: and now im scared that this bfp is going to go away all because my brain obviously does something weird when it feels pregnant :cry: Any advice?

Aw Lizzie I had the same thing last Saturday! :shy: we are such twinnies :friends:
Some clinics recommend :sex: apparently so I'm sure it's ok. They're also all seemingly relaxed about sneezing and coughing. I think they just want to deny us any fun :growlmad: Evolution let us 'get off' as part of our baby-making activities, so I'm sure it must be ok.

I know how you feel though- I keep stupidly running due to lateness, then feeling SOOO knackered and start having cramps and spasms in my uterus, freaking me right out like 'Argh! What if I just killed bunny?'. From my understanding, if we can wrench them out or squish them with our activities, they were never going to go all the way anyway. Not very comforting I know, but hopefully we can stop holding ourselves so accountable for whether this all works :hugs:

Actually the research shows that bding is good for the embryos: provides essential antibodies for lasting growth, so no worries there. All these warnings are old wives tales that all my doctors scoffed at. Even when I was diagnosed w Previn they said don't worry unless there is bleeding and then rest.

I did it all in the early months, and I was in a much more precarious position, esp the bding, bc I knew I'd be going months without it later. Heck, if I could puke my guts out 10 times a day and not hurt my pg, an orgasm is fine. I mean, I was pulling muscles and peeing my pants it was so forceful! ;) This is time to enjoy, esp if you aren't sick, so don't fret!! Go out, love your hubby, have sexy dreams, and be active. Your baby or babies will love you for it.

Aurora, I missed the part about thinking you were still in the game! Omg omg omg, I'm so excited for you! Yea! Stay positive ladies!

ha ha ha love you guys, thank you so much. Damn my stupid clinic and their no BD rule! xxxx

Trying to keep up on my phone by the pool. Rooting for you all. Sending hugs and good wishes.

Red hope you are managing to get some rest.

Managed to catch O but back to bleeding heavy day 15.. so passed off.

Xx

Noooooooooooooo Red Bump that is soooo unfair and shitty. Bah.

no bump as Aurora said that is so unfair. Id say i hope you feel better soon but that wont help at all! x

Also, how do you have any lining left to bleed at that time? What a crock. You poor honeybee, No Bump :hugs:

Redbean, I thought I was out for sure, but now I just don't know :shrug: I will find out for sure this weekend. I still have BFPs (posted a pic on this thread yesterday) and I have stopped bleeding and it was definitely not my full period, so maybe there's a chance. I really really hope so.

Oh Aurora, I'm cautiously so excited for you! I hope this is your lucky round. After I had bleeding around week 7, they never really figured out a good reason, but their best guess was that I was losing the twin that had originally implanted also. Hopefully it's something similar for you and there's a separate embryo hanging on tight!

Lizzie, my clinic was completely unconcerned about bding or flying, but I knew that if something happened I would blame myself. I didn't restrict bding since I'd heard what Redbean said, that it could actually help. But I decided that I wouldn't fly unless necessary... Just in case something went wrong, but also because who wants to get on a plane with pregnancy symptoms (especially nausea and sensitivity to smells)?

Redbean, if we lived closer and the timing worked out, I'd totally pump some extra for you! I'm so impressed that you're doing this. Those girls are lucky to have such a dedicated mommy! Hope it gets easier and/or you find a good balance supplementing with formula or donor milk.

Nobump - feel better! Ugh.

AFM, heartburn. That is all.

Thanks all I had posted last night but it didn't work.

Bleeding has nor been constant. Spotting mostly in my cm but we I have bleed full on it has been after a bath... as I have fibroids the clots could be related to those. Put a tampon in pre shower this morning will wait to see if I have stopped or atleast enough to bd. Want to make the most of our holiday. Sorry lizzie hope you are holding out ok. How long is the no bd rule for?

Xxxx

Ha ha don't worry about me no bump enjoy the bding! We can't dtd until after the 12 weeks scan (fx'd). Poor Dh, I felt so cra@p on the buserelin even that we haven't :sex: since the beginning of jan :wacko:

Ach I'm so missing BDing! Doing other stuff just isn't quite doing it for me :haha:

I haven't touched my hubby since Xmas and won't be able to until May. Ugh it's killing me. For a while I think it affected our intimacy but we've adjusted. I hate getting used to it.

Oh lizzie I can relate to how crap burserlin makes you feel.

Maybe I should stick with TTC. I am sure your abstinence will be worth it.

Red I was going to suggest nassage. But with your hands full not sure you have the energy.

Xxxxx

Red, oh goodness I hadn't thought of that! Hopefully by May you will be feeling more like yourself though and Dh will be very very enthusiastic ;)

Nobump, don't you dare stick to tttc, you still need your miracle :) I do wonder though if there is some alternative to buserelin for you next time? I'd forgotten how bad it was but being on a stronger dose to time the horror hasn't faded yet!

Aurora lol you manage to sound like a saucy minx even when you don't say too much!

Xxx

Am a nymho at the moment, keep pouncing on hubby but he is always worrying about hurting baby!!! My hormones are way crazy��

Xxx

How does he think he will hurt him? Bless our menfolk they really don't get this stuff, eh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->