july 2014 mums

zoeb1234

Reaction score
hi ladies,im due 6th july 2014 and me and my OH have already decided on baby names and i was just wondering if anybody else had their names already!

Congrats! :) I'm due July the 2nd. Me and OH have a few names lined up but still can't decide for sure just yet. We have quite awhile to think haha! He likes Quinn if it's a boy x

quinn is a nice name,we've decided emily marie for a girl and michael david for a boy.

(we both like emily and my mums name is marie and michael is OH uncle that died at an early age and david is OH fathers name)

I'm due 6th too, and ironically we've picked quinn too but for a girl lol huuuuuuge glee fan :blush:

quinn is a nice name,we've decided emily marie for a girl and michael david for a boy.

(we both like emily and my mums name is marie and michael is OH uncle that died at an early age and david is OH fathers name)

Emily marie is such a pretty name for a girl :) Aw it's nice to choose a name that has a special meaning to the both of you.

My youngest son's name is Quinn so I'm a little partial :) I'm due July 1st with my 4th. We have 3 boys so I'm completely at a loss for another boy's name. If it's a girl, we have a couple we're thinking about. Nothing concrete yet. I'm just trying to get to my next ultrasound on Thursday LOL.

We have Giovanni for a boy and Fiorenza for a girl. :) x

I'm only just in the July Club, due the 29th! :) No definite names yet, I'll really struggle for a Girl as my daughters name to me is so Beautiful and Unique I'm not sure I could better it! I like Benjamin for a Boy or Lenny.

We haven't yet come up with names. I think we're too preoccupied with all the scans I've had - 6w, 7w and 8w on Wednesday. Maybe when we're on vaca later this week we'll relax and have some fun with names.

Lily for a girl
Eric or Nathaniel (Nate) for a boy

Due 14th July, cant wait for the first scan!!

I'm due July 21 and have picked Georgia Charlotte Emelia for a girl, and debating between Kesler Benjamin Levi and Kesler Benjamin Silas for a boy.

I love reading other peoples name choices as I desperately need inspiration! Is there a thread for names somewhere?

There's a whole forum for Baby Names. At the top of this page will be a list going across with labels like "User CP" and "Forum Jump". Click the triangle next to Forum Jump, and under Pregnancy will be a forum called Baby Names.

Hi Everyone! :wave:
Congrats on a H&H 9 Months!

I am due mid July. so Excited!

We have a son already named Kyle Wilson (Wilson is after my husbands father who passed)

The next baby we will have the middle name after my mother or father, being blue or a pink bean :)

Haven't decided on any name choices yet, well any we can agree on yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->