* July 2015 bump buddies *

Hello!

Wondering how you all got on?

My son was born on 30th July . myabour started on 28th July naturally so it looked good but I ended up with a c section on 30thjuly at 4.53pm due to failure to progress.

I'm quite happy with how it went though and I'm happy that I did everything I could &).

My baby is called Callum and weighed 6lb 13oz x. How about you guys?

Congrats fuschia!!! Lovely name :) how are you recovering? Hope you're feeling well! Did you know you were having a boy? I can't remember!

My yellow bump turned :blue: My ds was born on the 29th July, weighed 8lbs 8oz & is called Luke. He's just lovely!! I'm loving being his mummy <3 My waters went at 1.30am, contractions really picked up at 5pm & he was born at 10pm. I had a second degree tear but overall had a really positive experience - my first was much harder!

Good to hear from you hun :)

I had my boy jesse on July 21 at 39 +2. He was 8lbs 3 oz..Crazy fast labour.. less than 4 hours. No time for pain med. I had one small tear and am recovering wonderfully. Little man is pretty gassy and fussier than ds1 but i love my monster tk death!

I had my son July 9th by C-section his name is Gavin and he was 8lbs 4oz now at 5 1/2 weeks he is already 14.6lbs!! He is chunky butt :)/recovery was a lot faster than I expected by day three I was off pain meds and I stopped bleeding at 3.5 wks!/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->