* July 2015 bump buddies *

Zombie queen - you are the first person I've "met" that's ever said "I know someone with itp"! Mine came on randomly a couple of years ago. It's usually ok for me to manage now, but in pregnancy it's harder because there are some meds I can't take & my symptoms seem to have shifted.

Good luck resisting the scan! I feel really big this time around, I'm hoping it's just because my stomach has been stretched once & it will slow down later on!!

My moms case was random and has since gone away. But it almost killed her. She hasn't had any reoccurring incidents or symptoms. They tried treating her with hemoglobin, but it ended up being steroids that saved her. They say hers was caused by h-pylori, which she tested positive for shortly before being hospitalized with ITP.

How are we all ladies ?

I've got all my appointments through to march arranged now .

My 20 week scan is 13th March.
I'm happy right now cos I fpund baby's hb on my Doppler. I just have a cheapie one from last time and angel sounds one . I've tried a few times and found it just now do I'm pleased .

My morning sickness is being a bit stubborn- sure it should be gone now- it's not every morning but still popping up every so often!

Anyone got new symptoms ?

2nd trimester is te good one though isn't it when you feel wonderful ?!

K4th have u had any more spotting ?

Hi fuschia

Glad you have appointments all sorted. My 20w scan is 6th march. So exciting!!! I've had more spotting - waiting to see the consultant right now :-/ just want to know what's happening. As for 2nd tri - I'm still waiting for the "glow" to hit. I'm not sure I'm going to be one of those lovely blooming ladies - frazzled would describe me better right now lol!

gz on the appointments fuschia ,and k4th how did the consultants go, any answers?

My m/s is also being stubborn and will go away for days and days and then WHAMMY I'm glued to the bowl again. Not impressed. Also thinking that 'glow' thing is destined to happen to someone else not me.

ZombieQueen I really admire your determination to go natural I think it's fantastic. Best of luck with it. :thumbup:

Urgh - no answers. They took a look but couldn't see anything obvious causing the bleeding. They're pretty sure it's not uterine though which is good news. Might be something I just have to put up with :(

Roll on July!

You know I don't know if this helps but my mom went through a phase where her cervix was bleeding for no apparent reason. They did a bunch of tests and nothing to worry about but I wonder if the increased blood flow to the abdomen has made yours bleed like some women get nosebleeds? Just a thought if it's not a uterine bleed. I'm glad they're keeping an eye on you. :hugs:

Thanks pgfairy. It helps to hear other people have had similar. I have blood problems anyway so it might be due to that too. Pregnancy seems to be making my platelets (and blood clotting) yo-yo from high to low. That won't be helping!! They're looking after me though :)

Found a midwife here I like finally! Had a consult yesterday and our first prenatal appointment next Tuesday. Hit the 13 week mark and feeling good, still nauseous, gaggy and tired, but happy. Hope everyone is doing well, k4th, I hope the bleeding clears up!!

:hi: maladonna. Hope you are feeling good in second tri!!

Thanks zombiequeen :)

Happy Friday ladies! Anyone else really glad this week is over with?

I'm struggling. I don't know if it's the hormones or what but this whole week it's like I haven't had a filter between brain and mouth. I also have no ability to contain any sort of emotion so the moment I'm upset I cry (not like me at all in public) and the moment I'm angry I snap without even considering the other persons feelings or viewpoint until after the words have escaped my lips.

Anyone else suffering from involuntary verbal and emotional outpourings?

Pgfairy - not so much verbally but emotionally... Yes!! I actually sobbed at a TV death last night... Wept in the waiting room of obstetrician because I got a congrats text from a friend and then cried when dd gave me a drawing of her & daddy. This is SO not me!!!

Yeah pg- Totally ott at the mo- prob like k4th mor won emotions side but I have also been irrationally snapping .
We have our family day on a wed and I was so angry and emotional and snapping and stressing that I just excused myself and took myself off on my own for the day!

Was exactly what I neede though! Don't know if you get a chance for a bit of child free / partner free time ?

Xx

I was crying at everything recently, seem to be leveling out lately or I've just grown accustom to the wild mood swings haha.

Well with working full time I don't get a lot of time away from the 'children' (I don't have any other kids, but my work colleagues are all seriously behaving like cranky 2 year olds lately. Everyone is overworked and under appreciated which I get makes everyone on edge but still. It's more than I ordinarily want to deal with WITHOUT the hormone insanity).

Hubby thankfully is a godsend so spending the weekend with him helped a lot! We'll see how long it keeps me going. Roll on Friday! :haha:

Happy Hump day ladies! How's everyone doing so far this week? :thumbup:

Hey ladies, can I join you? I'm due July 16th but having a C-section 1-2 weeks early! Tomorrow I find out the sex and I'm so excited!

Hi babyvaughn!

I hope to have a planned section also. I haven't got to discussing when though! May I ask why you are planned to have one early ?

I recognize your name - must have seen you about in the ttc forums :) but I usually recognize the pictures but yours is now your little bean!

Are you getting a private scan tomorrow? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->