* July 2015 bump buddies *

k4th

Reaction score
So a couple of use we're chatting on another thread and looking for somewhere to keep in touch with each other.

If you're expecting in July too & looking for a buddy - feel free to say :hi:

This will do fine!

How lovely to have a little group :).

:happydance:

How have you been feeling today?

I've been wanting really salty food. I think it's because I'm drinking so much rather than being a real craving though.

Did you have an early scan in your first pregnancy? Are early scans on your tummy or internal? I had enough internals to last a lifetime whilst ttc on clomid!

Hey!

I have been feeling a bit nauseous- generally through the day but nothing to shout about!

I'm still mega paranoid! I think I will be until a scan hopefully calms me down!

I'm had a scan at 7 weeks and it was an internal yes ! I think she said we could try abdominally but at that stage it's much clearer internally!

With d d- salty sausages were my main craving ! Pepperamis stacked in the fridge!

I have seen some red circle patches on my tongue which wernt there before- have u heard of this?

A quick Google suggested maybe hormone changes could cause them! Not raised or anything !

Also today I did another cb digi and got 2-3

I know what you mean about paranoid. I do have on & off sore bbs and I keep poking at them to make absolutely sure they still hurt!

I'm so tempted to go & get a digi to see if I get 2-3. That must mean good hormone levels and that's a good sign!!!

This will be our last baby so I'm trying to sit on some of my anxiety and enjoy the "lasts". It's hard sometimes though

Eta: I haven't heard of the tongue thing before. Crazy how our hormones can affect us!!

Hi ladies, can I tentatively join you :flower:

My name is Jodie and I got my BFP today after 15 months TTC#2, I'm still in shock and can't believe it!

Based on LMP my due date will be 26th July :)

Hi !! Well all three of us have waited a long time for that bfp for #2 ! For me it was cycle 16 .

Welcome- I got bfp in Saturday and by lmp my due date is 24th July but I think it will be a few days later as I oved cd 19 :)

I have no idea when I ov'd this month, I'd stopped tracking and had actually gone to the DRs for tests. I only tested as I was going to make an appt next week (due to lack of AF!) and thought I should just check first!

Hi jodilee

I was in month 25 of ttc when I got my bfp last week. Congratulations!!!! Hope you're feeling well! :)

Eta: my due date is 25th July based on ov rather than lmp. Not that drs believe me - they're saying I'm a week ahead :dohh:

Hi there! I'm so glad there's a wee July group! I'm a tentative joiner too as nervous still at this point, but am due July 17!

I've been analysing my symptoms like crazy - CM, no CM, cramps, no cramps, no sore boobs... I got a bit of nausea at night last week but that seems to have abated, I am just more tired really and solidly bloated but nothing more to report.

Look forward to sharing this time with you!

The syptoms thing is a bit stressful isnt it!

I dont thin kI have any symptoms today - I feel a bit nauseous but Im not sure if thats just nerves of mega early pregnancy!

Keep tellingmyself the best thing I can do is chill out! But its easier said than done ! xx

I'm symptom spotting too. My sore bbs seem to come and go. Yesterday they were only sore when prodded, today they're sore whenever I move :shrug:

But I felt a bit sick a couple of days ago & don't feel that at all today.

Thanks for letting me know the early scan is internal fuschia. I'm a little bit nervous of that in case it irritates my cervix. With a blood clotting problem if I start bleeding I might not stop. Just another thing to worry about!!!

Am still having moments of disbelief & totally overwhelming happiness. I just wish someone could say "it will all be fine" so I didn't also have moments of panic.

Oh & is anyone having disrupted sleep? I'm waking several times from 5am - only for a few minutes each time, but I feel exhausted with this broken sleep.

I know what you mean k4th - i said to hubby is we could just pop into a time machine and know that we will have our much wanted and longed for second baby next year then I could relax and enjoy this s it may be the last time!

I have bee sleeping fine ! no problems there- in fact I think i'm a bit more tired than usual.

Also a bit more hungry - but I feel like both of these things sometimes when Im not pregant so I have no idea if they are linked!

My boobs have te occssional tingle or shoting type pain but nothing constant- I just had a good grope of them in theoffice just now to check! Dont worry - Im the only one here now!

If you are worried about an internal perhaps you couls ask if they can try abdominally? think I had the choice but she did say it prob easie to go straight for internal xx but in your case it may make more sense to try abdominlly x

Lol - I'm laughing at you poking boobs in the office fuschia!! & it's so hard to find the balance isn't it??! I really want to enjoy this because it will be my last if all goes well, but doubts keep creeping in :(

I talked to hubby & we've decided to refuse an internal scan. We'll wait to see what date they send us, but if it's much before when I think I'm 7 weeks then I'm going to have to call and make a fuss :wacko:

I spoke too soon about the sickness - just threw up :sick: don't feel sick/nauseous though. Better out than in!! Sorry possibly tmi!!

I know what you mean about being hungry. I could eat all day! I think that's psychological though - I could always eat all day I just manage to stop myself usually. Had a real desire for toast dipped in ketchup today - resisted co zita hardly the healthiest of snacks!!

My symptoms so far are:

Sore boobs on and off
Cramping on and off
Tiredness
Congestion (tho this could just be a cold coming!)

I've not had any sickness or nausea yet and fingers crossed it stays that way, I had zero sickness with LO :)

K4th is it silly that I am jelous that ou threw up!?

I've just been feeling a bit weak and tired.

I've had a few cramps too- kinda all over! Bit in middle and bit at the sides !

If they think your further along than you are then won't you get quite an early scan date?

I'm going to get mine privately as won't get one otherwise ! I want to try and hold out till 7 weeks 4days as I think I'm a bit behind by a few days but who knows if I'll cave and go a week early!

Good for you refusing internal if that's what's right for you x

Jodilee - I didn't have much sickness with dd first time around. I had nausea but not much actual chucking up. Hope you're lucky & avoid being sick this time around too.

Fuschia - I get the symptom jealousy :hugs: when my bbs aren't sore I'm so desperate for them to be and I actually felt quite happy after being sick. It doesn't mean anything though & neither does you not feeling sick. I think they'll send me a scan for when I'm 6 weeks (they're going off my lmp date, but I know I ov'd cd22) so I know they won't be able to find anything on an abdominal scan so I'll have to call and make them move it to a week or so later when there's a chance they might find something. Are you in the uk? How do you find places to do private scans? :flower:

Last time I googled private pregnancy scans Kent .

I went for a quite expensive one at 7 weeks as it was on a Sunday in this funny little emergent type clinic as I was desperate and was convinced I might have an ectopic!!

Then I went for some later scans ( 16 week gender and 28week 4d) somewhere a little closer to me so this time I will go there as they are close and their prices reasonable .

There are loads of places though that do private scans.

Most cost about £60 but 4d is more at my local clinic.

Whereabouts do you live ?

And everyone else too!?

Lol - didn't even think of google and I head there to answer all of my life questions!!!

I'm from lancashire. I will do a local search & see what I can find. I'm not sure about a 4d scan - they creep me out a little. No offence meant to anyone who likes/has them. They're just not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->