* July 2015 bump buddies *

Oh dear - feeling a bit emotional and anxious and worried ! Taking it out big time on dh!

Got to stop!

Oh dear - feeling a bit emotional and anxious and worried ! Taking it out big time on dh!

Got to stop!

Oh dear :hugs: it's surprising how stressful this can be isn't it? I'm having an early night because I know I'm tired & grumpy. Maybe do something to relax - have a bath or take a little walk :hugs:

Hubby took dd out today so I could have a rest & instead I started painting the spare room :dohh: We've been meaning to get around to it for ages. Don't know what came over me!! And then I googled and of course every website I came across said "don't decorate until at least second trimester". It seems the chance of modern day paint fumes causing problems are tiny & we're in a newly built house so no worries about old paint/chemicals etc but still - I'm kicking myself because it's given me something to worry about :(

I need this early night to calm down!!!

I painted dds room the day after my bfp!!

The paint nowadays I'm pretty sure doesn't have he bad stuff and fumes it used to !

We have a new build house too!

Good idea having an early night :)

Feel much better knowing I'm not the only one fuschia! I'm sure there'd be uproar if paint nowadays was toxic in any way :thumbup:

That said, I've had a bit of a down day. Symptomless. Feel normal & not all that "pregnant". I really want to be excited but I'm super anxious today. I'm thinking of buying a cb digi test to see if I get a 3+ now I'm over 5 weeks but the though of it saying anything else scares me so much :cry:

Want this little bean so so much!

How is everyone else doing?

Feel much better knowing I'm not the only one fuschia! I'm sure there'd be uproar if paint nowadays was toxic in any way :thumbup:

That said, I've had a bit of a down day. Symptomless. Feel normal & not all that "pregnant". I really want to be excited but I'm super anxious today. I'm thinking of buying a cb digi test to see if I get a 3+ now I'm over 5 weeks but the though of it saying anything else scares me so much :cry:

Want this little bean so so much!

How is everyone else doing?

Also feeling (mostly) non pregnant here! I'm going to go to the drs tomorrow and actually refer myself to the midwife, I'm also tempted to do another digi midweek and see if it updates :)

I say mostly non pregnant, I walked round Xmas markets yesterday and I'm really feeling it in my hips/ pelvis now. I had bad SPD last pregnancy and it looks like it's back with a vengeance :(

Glad it's not just me thinking of poas again!! Am I right in thinking that at 5 weeks it should read 3+?

I had some spd at the end of my pregnancy & felt that a little this morning - only very very faintly. Now I have some very very mild cramping though as well. Trying really hard not to panic.

Sorry it seems like your spd is back jodilee - it's not fun!!

Glad it's not just me thinking of poas again!! Am I right in thinking that at 5 weeks it should read 3+?

I had some spd at the end of my pregnancy & felt that a little this morning - only very very faintly. Now I have some very very mild cramping though as well. Trying really hard not to panic.

Sorry it seems like your spd is back jodilee - it's not fun!!

In theory yes you should get a 3+ but it all depends on how concentrated your pee is! I was going to wait until 5+3 atleast before doing a digi just to make sure!

SPD is the main reason why this will be our last baby, I can't go through pregnancy more than twice, the pain is just too much at the end but I never wanted LO to be an only child

Hey ladies - sorry to hear about the spd - something I have no experience of but I imagine it's very painful!

No symptoms today - mild cramps going on though .

I considered buying a digi today but I didn't as I decided that the outcome wouldn't make me feel any better or worse at this stage but if you will be reassured seeing 3+ then go for it!!!

I'm in a good mood today ! Not like yesterday - feeling like I may as well enjoy this as i reminded myself just how lucky I feel to be pregnant in the first place! I honestly was starting to think this wouldn't happen for us - so I am going to dwell on this thought or a while and hope it gets me all the way to an early scan ! Lol

You guys are so not alone. I have done 12 tests in 7 days, and I almost picked up one on the way to work!
I'm glad I didn't. Besides cramping, I really have no other symptoms today.

Been pretty obsessed with diet plans though. And napping. I just want my results from my labs. I really want over 100. Is that too much to ask for a 15dpo blood draw?

I don't dare buy another pregnancy test... I'm afraid the result wouldn't satisfy me and then I'd be freaking out again :wacko:

I'm going to base my analysis on the fact that a) I haven't seen AF since she was due 3 weeks ago and b) on the few symptoms I've had (slightly uncomfortable boobies, cramps)

My latest freak-out, apart from not feeling too many symptoms, is that I overheat in bed and I feel like I overheated too much last night... I am worried that can cause a m/c as they say a fever can cause one... Obviously the minute I woke up I cooled down but...

Any thoughts?

Hope everyone out there is feeling well! Or feeling symptoms, if that is the preferred status :haha:

Hi calcifer - I'm swinging your way this morning & am resolved not to test again!! After my panic yesterday I've realised that lines (or numbers on a digi) are only going to stop me worrying for about 24 hours. And that's not worth £10!!! I just need to try to relax as that is what's best for me & bubs.

Embarrassingly I think my cramping yesterday was actually trapped wind. Had my first preggo. fizzy drink yesterday and it clearly disagreed with me :blush:

I've had some overheating too - not so much at night but dizzy spells and hot flushes after a hot shower. I think increased progesterone can cause hot flushes - so that's a good sign. And they usually are just flushes - they're gone within a few minutes. A fever can last days and can range from mild to severe. Plus - it's a sign that something else is wrong and your immune system is battling a real illness. I'm sure you'll be fine with a few hot moments. Although I can sympathise - they were my main side effect on clomid & they are not comfortable!! :hugs:

You guys are so not alone. I have done 12 tests in 7 days, and I almost picked up one on the way to work!
I'm glad I didn't. Besides cramping, I really have no other symptoms today.

Been pretty obsessed with diet plans though. And napping. I just want my results from my labs. I really want over 100. Is that too much to ask for a 15dpo blood draw?

When do you get results pinkee?? Good luck!!! Have everything crossed you get good numbers!!

Just been to the loo and had one small but bright red spot of blood.

So scared :cry:

Just been to the loo and had one small but bright red spot of blood.

So scared :cry:

I had this with my first pregnancy, an early scan showed it was just implantation bleeding (or similar) if it's only a small amount I wouldn't panic but by all means call the midwife or EPU who should be able to arrange a scan and put your mind to rest :)

Try and chill out for a bit and drink plenty of fluids, it's probably nothing to worry about :)

Sent hubby out for a cb digi. Completely caved on this mornings resolve. Will do anything that might make me feel better :(

K4th - sounds like that's nothing to worry about considering how small and could have come from anywhere ! Have u had any more? I expect your checking all the time? What did the cb digi say?

Fuschia - I had a little brown spotting about an hour ago. But had to really look for it iykwim? Hubby has bought cb digi but because I've been drinking so much water today I'm worried that everything will be really diluted. And if I don't get a 3+ I'm going to be devastated (I used ff when ttc so know exactly when I ov'd). So I'm waiting until fmu. I did do a cheap opk though - cut off was 30mlu with really diluted urine and it came up really dark before the control line even showed.

I was so worried without anything to worry about so now I'm just beside myself!! And tomorrow's scan will be internal which we were going to refuse but now feel like I have no choice as I'm so anxious. I can't seem to get a grip & calm down :cry:

Have you git a scan arranged for tomorrow now because of the bleeding ? That will ease your mind :)

i hope you will be ok and it's just your baby nestling in and things adjusting - bleeds can happen for so many reasons can't they . I have everything crossed for you x

Thanks hun. Yes the scan is because of the bleeding. I think it's going to be a long night.

Well I will look forward to being updated with good news . Very interested to hear what it looks like in there at this stage !

I hope it will be reassuring for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"