July 2016 Rainbows

Congrats on all the gender reveals!! I am soo excited I go next week at 19 weeks and 5 days. Which I thought was early but as I see it is not. To be honest I don't even know what I "want" seeing as this is my first I think I don't care but who knows if I will feel that way when the tell me what "it" is. Now to just get through the next week sanely....

Checking in for updates. How is everyone getting along?

Congrats on a boy :) I have jjust made it to viability day so i am chuffed :)

Now i'm counting down to third tri! EEEEeee

I go in for my "big" ultrasound tomorrow, so I am hoping all is well. I can feel her moving about every day, and check in periodically with my doppler if she seems to quiet. After my son, ANY baby would probably seem too quiet to me sometimes.

I found out today I'm having a boy! So excited as we have a girl already and we really wanted a boy this time xx

So happy to see all this good news!

Yay for V day Rhi Rhi!!!

Congrats on all the boys ! They are awesome :) and i would know, i have two ! :haha:

Pumping her little fist up to cheer that all looks well!

Attachments

• IMG_20160310_141827.jpg
    IMG_20160310_141827.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
Just came home from my 6 month check up and, HOLY EFF, I'm 6 months pregnant! I've been so nervous about letting myself get too used to the idea of this pregnancy ending in a baby. It's starting to hit me that I should actually get some things prepared.

Hope everyone is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->