July 2016 Rainbows

NinjaPanda

Reaction score
So, I've been looking for a thread for July EDD's but I guess it might still be too early for that.... I just got my BFP yesterday and will be due July 2nd. I am super excited but also super scared because of the mc I had at the beginning of the year. DH is very cautious about it too but I have a great feeling about this one. Last time I didn't get even a faint line till after my missed period and this time I got a pretty strong line the day before my period was due.

I hope we can all be a great support for one another on here to keep each other positive while getting through this tough first trimester! If you post your EDD on here I will also try to keep a list of everyone on here. Sticky rainbow baby wishes for everyone!! :dust:

June 20:
Teeny Weeny

June 28:
Bumblebee117

June 29:
Morgan89
Jalilma
Rhi_Rhi

July1:
Ejhmorris

July 2:
Hmmohrma

July 7:
Mickellwife
Dolphinleigh

July 9:
Babylove100

July 11:
J_1402

July 12:
Hopeforbub

Woohoo!

Sure! All are welcome! Hehe.... Gotta admit, I'm hoping I don't end up being early.... I'm a teacher and would like to finish out the school year with my students.

Hi, joining too please, had my mc a year ago, bfp was two days ago, due July 7, I am also a teacher so would like to finish the year out,

Woohoo! Welcome and congrats! July 2nd would actually have been my grandpas birthday and July 7th would have been my auntie's .... I think July is a good omen month for us and our rainbows! :)

Are any of you ladies stressed to the max about MC? I have very few symptoms right now and even though I know it shouldn't worry me it does. I am just dealing with fatigue and a bit of lower back pain. Is it sadistic to wish I had morning sickness? :wacko:

I am! I've just been super tired and emotional mostly. My boobs hurt but on and off. When they aren't hurting or if I feel a little cramp I instantly freak out but I'm trying to focus on the positives. Like how last time, I didn't even get a faint line till I missed my period and this time I got a clear line the day before. My hubby does drug testing and says that means nothing but I don't care, to me it means something and if that's what I have to hold onto and stay calm, I will!.... This was my line the day before my period was due (11 dpo)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 4
I seem to be lucky so far, no sore boobs yet. With my last pregnancy it started after the 5th week I think. So far just really tired, sleeping solid for 9+ hours each night. Also some lower back aches but nothing terrible. I figure symptoms are a good sign.

Yeah, I'm tired a lot more than I was last time. I went to bed at 9 and thought I would for sure wake up early..... Nope! I slept a solid 10 hours and still could have slept more! I've also noticed I am losing weight (not a lot but still noticeable to me) even though I am eating the same.... That never happened last time either. I'm thinking maybe my body is burning more calories which I will take as a good sign.

I'm technically June 29th. However I have gone 14 and 15 days overdue with both my boys. So chances of a June baby are slim. I'm always left talking to myself by the end of the thread haha. Everyone else is too busy cuddling their babies haha

Yay! Welcome Rhi rhi!! So glad you can join our group..... I'm glad there is someone else from the fireflies group that will be due around the same time as me. ^.^

I'm technically June 29th. However I have gone 14 and 15 days overdue with both my boys. So chances of a June baby are slim. I'm always left talking to myself by the end of the thread haha. Everyone else is too busy cuddling their babies haha
We have the same edd!

Are any of you ladies stressed to the max about MC? I have very few symptoms right now and even though I know it shouldn't worry me it does. I am just dealing with fatigue and a bit of lower back pain. Is it sadistic to wish I had morning sickness? :wacko:
I have been! Not that I have any reason to think that this won't be a healthy pregnancy I guess it's just because I wanted this so badly and it happened so quickly it almost feels too good to be true.

I hear ya jalilma.... For me it has been 10 months since my miscarriage and I wanted it soooo badly. We had just begun fertility testing. I don't want to lose this one, especially when I feel so positive about it this time around.

I had one mc 12 years ago follwed the next year by a healthy baby... I just need to trust my body.. I just haven't been pregnant in almost 11 years.. So it's almost like my first every twinge and ache I'm like "I can't remember if that is 'normal'" ugh

I think it is perfectly normal to have those thoughts. With this being my first child (second pregnancy technically), I have no idea what it normal and not normal. Every twinge/ache or lack thereof has me obsessing/overthinking. No matter how long ago, I believe the trauma of a mc sticks with us and we will forever be fearful of it happening again. For me, I need to learn to trust that my body is capable of carrying to term and for you, I think it's important to remind yourself that you are capable. Hopefully you can build that trust with your body again!

I think it is perfectly normal to have those thoughts. With this being my first child (second pregnancy technically), I have no idea what it normal and not normal. Every twinge/ache or lack thereof has me obsessing/overthinking. No matter how long ago, I believe the trauma of a mc sticks with us and we will forever be fearful of it happening again. For me, I need to learn to trust that my body is capable of carrying to term and for you, I think it's important to remind yourself that you are capable. Hopefully you can build that trust with your body again!

:hugs: I feel the same, all my pregnancies have had twinges and pains and moments of "why don't i feel pregnant" It's completely normal. First tri is intended to drive you completely crazy, it's a test !! haha :haha:

Thank you so much... Honestly your response made me a little teary eyed.. Yes hormones are in FULL swing! I think we both got this!

Oh those emotions! I've been insane lately.... Don't know hubby is going to handle it! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->