July 2016 Rainbows

I think it's until 13+6, so I just got in there. I'm not fussed on the screening bit as I don't think a diagnosis would change anything for us anyway. It's just a chance to see baby for me! Only 2 more sleeps.
Also, having it later means that it may give me more faith in this pregnancy if all is okay and we may start to tell people.
However, I'm thinking I might wait until they start asking! Lol. I do think it's odd trying to bring up the conversation. It makes me feel a little embarrassed almost if you get what I mean. Xx

I was thinking this exact same thing this morning! It's like how do you say it, today I did the housework went shopping and yeah and I'm pregnant! :haha:

I totally get what you mean!!

Can't wait to see baby too! Roll on Thursday!!!x

This is number 4 and I'm worried about people's reactions too. I'm really nervous about telling people actually. Xx

Haha this is only my second but yes it is a hard topic to bring up out of the blue, however im already showing so its pretty obvious :)

I am only anxious about telling my boss. I am the person who works the most in the Café and she won't be liking it!!

Also - as a twin mum, of a boy and a girl, people keep saying "oh how lucky, you're done already" (who are they to tell me when I am done??!). It's very annoying! I always wanted three children, my husband too so we are very happy about this baby and just hope that everyone else is too!!

Def. was scared to tell people this is our third and after the MS people, family said some hurtful things about two being enough, finances etc, but due to fifths disease In The school I had to tell early since I was off work for 4 days and now I just am scared that about having another MS since thus is the timeframe that it happened last time, was excited to hear that the ultrasound dep. wasn't closely over Christmas and hope to hear this week when my first early scan will be

With a sad heart today. I found out we were miscarrying a second time, baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and at 11 weeks 1 day I started spotting when i peed. Confirmed with hcg level of around 1000, and ultrasound.

Oh im so sorry dolphinleigh, do you have any answers on why? We are here if you need to talk

I was told it's the bodies way when the baby is not ' right' and would not survive, this is our second MC in 14 months, I just don't understand, we have two beautiful girls before the miscarriages so why now, why twice, why, why, why, In the end I don't won't get any answers to satisfy me, now I have (we have) to decide next step, I can say mentally I am ready to try again whereas last time it took 6 months to start trying and then another 6 months trying to conceive so another year older, I just want to complete my family.

Sorry for rambling

I truly am sorry and hope you can find some peace soon, you will get your rainbow baby x

So sorry again dolphin. Hope your recover well and all the best for the future. :hugs:

So sorry dolphin! Sending you big hugs! :hugs:

I hope you will be ok. xx

Hey ladies, I had my official 12 week scan yesterday! Measured 3 days ahead so my due date has moved and is now 6 July!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats baby love!!! Such great pictures.

Hello ladies,

I hope you don't mind that I'm a bit late to join the party. Would you believe I never noticed that B&B had an expecting after loss section?

My (condensed) story is that I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in October and found out I was pregnant again exactly four weeks later. I was shocked, freaked out, and almost refused to believe it, but things seem to be going well so far. I have had two good scans at 6+4 and 8+4, and am now waiting on the results from my genetics blood work. If things keep going well my EDD is July 24.

Best of luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->