• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

Transvaginal xx

From what I can remember is transvaginal is mirror imagine and abdominal is flipped so on that bases I'd say girl, but ramzi is that accurate tho nub is very accurate xx

From what I can remember is transvaginal is mirror imagine and abdominal is flipped so on that bases I'd say girl, but ramzi is that accurate tho nub is very accurate xx
Thanks, we won’t find out till April so I’m just doing this as a bit of fun. Interesting to see what the different theory’s say

Thanks, we won’t find out till April so I’m just doing this as a bit of fun. Interesting to see what the different theory’s say

Oh I totally agree they are fun :) my ramzi said girl but nub people think boy :shrug: but I do have a feeling it is a boy xx

Oh I totally agree they are fun :) my ramzi said girl but nub people think boy :shrug: but I do have a feeling it is a boy xx
Yep same here, nub boy and ramzi & skull has been girl. Can only be one or the other haha

Yep same here, nub boy and ramzi & skull has been girl. Can only be one or the other haha

Haven't done my skull one on mine tbh I have a scan tomorrow so may have a peak shouldn't really as only 15 weeks but be obvious if its boy at this stage lol xx

Hi ladies juts keeping you all upto date I'm currently sat in hospital as I'm bleeding so jiving to wait to be seen, I'm now panicking xx

Everything perfect ladies they don't no why the bleeding took a swap for thrush incase that as that can make ya bleed, but they scanned me baby had hiccups and waving and everything xx

@tdog so pleased everything is okay with baby! My heart sunk reading the first message you sent.
Has the bleeding stopped? Maybe you've over done it or something? Just glad all is okay xx

@tdog so pleased everything is okay with baby! My heart sunk reading the first message you sent.
Has the bleeding stopped? Maybe you've over done it or something? Just glad all is okay xx

Thanks love no still bleeding a bit still makes me nervous tho, they said because I'm coughing it could be down to that, they done swabs for thrush as that can cause bleeding also xx

Thanks ladies it was just a relief I've seen so many 2nd tri losses I'm just so so nervous xx

Thanks ladies it was just a relief I've seen so many 2nd tri losses I'm just so so nervous xx

Pregnancy after loss is blooming hard, we've also had a scare again today!

Just been to see my consultant wasn't my usual one well he was there but another one speaking to me like shit, sorry I'm fuming luke I don't no what I'm doing with my insulin ffs xx

Obstetrics appointment today which in theory I don't mind but they never keep to time which really annoys me! Last time I was there hours for a 4min appointment :grr:

@MrsLux hope all goes well in your appointment and hope they don't keep ya there that long xx

I have to go back in 3 weeks in 2015 in December I had cancerous cells in the cervix which they had to lazer since then I have had 2 successful pregnancies and delivered naturally, now yesterday they said that there is a new thing out that came out about a year and a half ago that they have to measure the cervix length don't no how I feel about that, but I'm going with it to see if all fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->