• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

Wow we've got two boys now leading for team blue in this group.

I've still no 'feelings' yet gender wise. I can't wait to find out, but I don't even have my 20 week scan date yet, so I've got a REALLLY long wait ahead of me. Uhhhh.

We’ve had a scare tonight, but I’m pleased to report everything is okay and baby is fine. <3

@Jess0685 so glad everything is OK these babies do like to scare us even before they are born little monkeys that's for sure xx

So pleased everything is okay @Jess0685 ❤️

How is everyone feeling?

I am getting uncomfortable already. My hips are in bits most nights now and I spend the entire night tossing and turning to get comfy. I've just purchased a pillow to help as I loved mine last time but can't find it anywhere!

Oh the joys :nope:

I have a chronic hip conditional pre existing pregnancy so mine are already kicking off. I seen to be struggling to get the same relief I used to from a bath as even that's putting pressure on my lower back.
I go to a chiro regularly so I'm hoping it's just a bit of post treatment soreness and not here to stay...yet!

I'm not to bad nauseous still tho been getting alot of headaches (which for me indicates boy) other than that I had no bump yet which by this point with my others I was popping :haha: so that's new for me lol xx

Only 4 days now until my 12 week scan! :dance: Feels like it is taking forever.

Goodness, I want to start guessing with nub theory and am anxious to start feeling a little more 'connected' instead of scared and distant.

First U/S ever for my husband (his first child) and I cannot wait to see how it helps him realize what we are embarking on. Maybe it'll take me delivering the baby :haha: but we'll see.

With a bit of luck, the scan will put me up a couple of days (I'm hoping 2-3) just so I can schedule a 16 week private gender scan while on March break with my son and husband. Would be perfect!

How is everyone else feeling? Did any of you have your due dates changed with the scan?

Goodness, I want to start guessing with nub theory and am anxious to start feeling a little more 'connected' instead of scared and distant.

First U/S ever for my husband (his first child) and I cannot wait to see how it helps him realize what we are embarking on. Maybe it'll take me delivering the baby :haha: but we'll see.

With a bit of luck, the scan will put me up a couple of days (I'm hoping 2-3) just so I can schedule a 16 week private gender scan while on March break with my son and husband. Would be perfect!

How is everyone else feeling? Did any of you have your due dates changed with the scan?

How exciting!! Can't wait to see little one ❤️
My date was put forward 5 days however I know my dates are correct so took it with a pinch of salt x

I have booked another scan for sat as I get all nervous and stuff this time of pregnancy as its so long to not no if baby fine if you get my drift lol we had 12 week scan then it's 20 weeks before next one, yea granted I have booked gender for 25th but if I hadn't:shrug: xx

You’ll never guess what I did yesterday…

I was in an official meeting, lent forwards to give a pen back and the baby pushed two loud farts out of my butt hole. :lol: It was only me and another person in the room and it was too loud to blame the chair.

The embarrassment is real!

Good luck @tdog and @sallyhansen76. My due date was moved forward 3 days.

My EDD got moved from 16th to 14th so gained a couple of days!

Do any of you know much about ramzi theory? Can you tell by this photo?

17 weeks today to thought I'd celebrate by rearranging the living room. Hated it and it didn't all fit properly so now I'm stuck with furniture everywhere until my husband finishes his meeting and can come help me :-=

17 weeks today to thought I'd celebrate by rearranging the living room. Hated it and it didn't all fit properly so now I'm stuck with furniture everywhere until my husband finishes his meeting and can come help me :-=

Lmao yea I do stuff like that still don't like the way our living room Is, but our rooms sort of awkward where you can only have stuff a certain way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->