• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

:hugs: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to update. -xxx- :blush:

I'm trying to move up my gender scan now.. lol.

@sallyhansen76 what for you or me :rofl: my guts telling me boy (for me) but when I look at my scans I think girl :shrug: for yours I see stacking on the nub which for me says boy, When's your gender scan again? Xx

Obs appointment was slightly frustrating, she mentioned my weight/BMI 3 times and decided to change the diagnosis of a hip condition I've had all my life so that was pretty f*cking annoying.

Anyway, she's handed me back to Midwife led care and said to aim for a spontaneous labour which I'm fairly sure won't happen O:)

Sorry the appointment was not great.
But at least your were sent back to midwives :)

So sorry the appointment was frustrating they do the same to me about my bmi aswell :blush: she means if that does happen can only aim for spontaneous labour if it does and goes straight forward xx

@Jess0685 my gender scan is the 28th february, so in 21 days| :)

I already have a son, would LOVE to have a girl, but I'd be really happy for another boy.
I thought I would be more inclined to hope for a girl, but I'm swaying more towards boy actually. I'd be happy for a girl purely for the attire selection :haha: Man they have some beautiful pieces for girls. LOL

@sallyhansen76 with all my babies when getting their outfits the boys was just blah the girls so pretty, so when I had my second youngest I spend so much on baby girl outfits bows you name it she had it and she didn't hardly wear any ad it was a scorcher or a summer so she was in nappy and vest lol, then I had my youngest didn't no what was having but had a very strong feeling he was a boy so when I'd given birth and he was indeed boy we were just like yea back to blue then :rofl: this time I have that very strong feeling again bit see baby girl clothes and think I wish, in reality I would love another little girl but either is fine, I have my gender scan 25th so not far before you eeeek how exciting I really can't wait now lmao xx

So sorry the appointment was frustrating they do the same to me about my bmi aswell :blush: she means if that does happen can only aim for spontaneous labour if it does and goes straight forward xx

My BMI was under 30 at booking so she needs to wind her skinny ass neck in ;) just wasn't in the mood for it!!

My BMI was under 30 at booking so she needs to wind her skinny ass neck in ;) just wasn't in the mood for it!!

Oh a lot less than mine I must admit I'm not the most healthiest person but to keep going on about someone's bmi puts them down so much xx

How is everyone? Is it weird that this is my 9th pregnancy 7th living and I'm not even showing yet :shrug: 16 weeks and I normally would have already xx

@tdog From what I understand is the placement of the placenta can change how quickly we show (or not) no matter how many pregnancies. Unsure how accurate that is though, but apparently those who are pregnant without knowing it (or showing it) have something to do with that too.
So maybe this baby has a differently placed placenta?

@sallyhansen76 I have a anterior placenta but gad that with my little girl aswell but showed quick so don't no maybe baby is at the back lol xx

I feel huge already! I'm quite big high up as well which is odd as I am very tall and have a long torso!

Had a call from antenatal clinic today to say I have a UTI. I have no symptoms though, just waiting for GP to sort antibiotics for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->