• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

OMG I love those!!!!
So jealous! My nails are not great, and this pregnancy has decided my nails are terrible this time.
I've no longer any as they are so brittle. LOL

I love those nails @tdog!
I hate the feel of long nails most of the time but do want to persist soon!

Awww thanks for the love guys sorry been at work and its been manic lol xx

Have any of you started on names yet? Any you love? Have settled on?

I've just started this week looking at names, writing down names I like. But honestly very few 'tickle my fancy' :haha: and even less that coincide with DH'S tastes. LOL.

It is difficult because we need a bilingual name. Living in Quebec, everything is french, as is my husband and his family but most of my family is anglophone. (My mother was anglophone, father francophone, and was raised with both of them as they were seperated. I speak French more than English generally) And at home we speak half and half. :haha: Most of our sentences start in one language and finish in the other LOL.

And lots of names sound nice in one language and not so nice in the other. LOL:dohh:

@sallyhansen76 names are so hard!! We wait until we meet baby to name him/her at this point haha

i LOVE french names- i lived in Paris for a year and just love the language too :) Our youngest is Celina, and Céline is so beautiful in French and English. I had a friend in college named Miereille and that’s so pretty in English, too (people just sait it “Ma-Ray”). I love Camille, too!

Boy names are tough in all languages haha. Have to think on that one!

@MrsKatie Oh wow! what brought you to Paris for a year?

Celine is very popular here too, but makes it too familiar with Celine dion for me. I love how you changed it slightly to Celina! Very lovely.

Camille and Mireille are excellent ideas! Camillia is the name I gave my Heaven Daughter (my first loss) as it meant Eternal Beauty which I found absolutely gorgeous.

@sallyhansen76 We've spoke about girls but honestly there are very few boys names I like.
With my boys I'd picked them both by now, infacy by about 10 weeks they had names and a back up but this time I only have a girl name.

No boys names are massively jumping out at me that I loooove! We would like it to end in an EE sound.

It's going to be tricky if this bubba is a boy that's for sure.

Have you chosen any names yet? Xx

I have a feeling I will be having a boy, and for whatever reason I only am loving girl's names. :haha:

But with my son, there was nothing that 'jumped out' at me either, and I just let my Ex choose the name at the time. I was not a fan of Thomas but figured 'meh, I'll love the kid no matter what we name him.' so just went with it. Either out of laziness or lack of imagination. :rofl:

I feel the same lack of inspiration this time again for boy's names...:shrug:

We haven't discussed baby names yet I've thought of a girls I love but boys nothing at all but like you @sallyhansen76 I have a feeling its a boy but can't think of one :shrug: xx

For boys I have Jaxson, Rowan, Milo but DH has Veto'd them all.

So back to square one.

For girls names I have Mackenzie, Violette, Charlie, and Romy (DH's choice).
I'm not sure how much I like Romy right now, maybe I'll warm up to it later?

I love Everlynn for a girl but boys I'm stumped xx

We had a boy's name set before I was pregnant! It's a shortened family name, it was one of DH 'conditions' about having a third that he got his choice!

We had quite a few girls names lined up that il kind of sad we will never use and can't quite delete from my notes yet (anyone else have baby notes on their phone that is just full of prompts, items, birth preferences?)

Here are our girls names
Callie
Grace
Eloise
Phoebe
Clara
Elodie
Eliza
Adalynn

@MrsLux I have baby notes on my phone I even have a baby shopping basket on amazon :haha: I love adalynn and Clara they were on my list aswell but I'm so stuck for a boys name I like xx

I just want one nights sleep uninterrupted. :cry:

I no that all to well :cry: I will prob sleep now then be wide awake again at 4 then that's it I've never been a big sleeper anyway tbh xx

For boys I have Jaxson, Rowan, Milo but DH has Veto'd them all.

So back to square one.

For girls names I have Mackenzie, Violette, Charlie, and Romy (DH's choice).
I'm not sure how much I like Romy right now, maybe I'll warm up to it later?
Love Romy for boy or girl it's one of my faves x

Same lovely, I feel your pain - quite literally as my hip is playing me up this morning.

I think I'm up for the day now been up 2 hrs already! Yay! Hope you're doing okay? X

We had a boy's name set before I was pregnant! It's a shortened family name, it was one of DH 'conditions' about having a third that he got his choice!

We had quite a few girls names lined up that il kind of sad we will never use and can't quite delete from my notes yet (anyone else have baby notes on their phone that is just full of prompts, items, birth preferences?)

Here are our girls names
Callie
Grace
Eloise
Phoebe
Clara
Elodie
Eliza
Adalynn

Loooove Phoebe! That's my 2nd choice girl name <3

The closer I get to our scan the more I think I may never get to use a girl name but I guess only time will tell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->