July/August 2023

I’m sorry @tdog and @angelbump that sounds awful! :cry:

I had a mini breakdown this morning, I am so so tired, restless and I’m fed up with a lot of things happening in my life, I just feel like everything is getting on top of me and I see no way forward. I feel so miserable. :cry:

@Jess0685 you sound just like me right now I've had so much going on since November that I've been more concerned about others getting better, getting there heads straight, this morning at 7:30 I got a phone call paul (oh) is being rushed to hospital its his heart, he has a aorta aneurysm so obviously they concerned it's going to pop my head right now is everywhere I can't focus I can't do anything :cry: I have the kids off as they all poorly so I can't go see him either I feel helpless xx

So sorry to put this on myself I just have no1 to talk to just you ladies on here xxx

@Jess0685 we can go through some shit together we can do it together xxx

@Jess0685 you sound just like me right now I've had so much going on since November that I've been more concerned about others getting better, getting there heads straight, this morning at 7:30 I got a phone call paul (oh) is being rushed to hospital its his heart, he has a aorta aneurysm so obviously they concerned it's going to pop my head right now is everywhere I can't focus I can't do anything :cry: I have the kids off as they all poorly so I can't go see him either I feel helpless xx

So sorry to put this on myself I just have no1 to talk to just you ladies on here xxx

Oh my gosh, I hope he’s okay and I can imagine your stress levels! My inbox is always open <3

Oh my gosh, I hope he’s okay and I can imagine your stress levels! My inbox is always open <3

Thank you so much your amazing, he has tested positive for covid so they think his heart was out of rhythm because maybe covid but he home now, he has to have a ecg at docs next week sometime just to see if was covid that caused his heart to do that xxx

@tdog thank you for keeping us updated. Hopefully Covid isn't too hard for him or anyone else in the family.

I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way!

@sallyhansen76 thank you lovely we have all tested negative atm so only time will tell I guess xx

Thank you so much your amazing, he has tested positive for covid so they think his heart was out of rhythm because maybe covid but he home now, he has to have a ecg at docs next week sometime just to see if was covid that caused his heart to do that xxx

Oh my god, I’m glad he’s home and wish him a fast recovery <3

Argggh the insomnia is back after being the total opposite. I'm waking up all hot and sweaty after really vivid dreams about feeding and pumping and bagging breast milk!

How is your partner and family @tdog? You’ve all been in my thoughts!

I’ve had a hard week, I’d been feeling ok for a few days but then today - I’m stressed, depressed, angry again. These hormones are horrendous!

@Jess0685 thanks so much for asking after us Paul's still all achy and feels rubbish, I'm not to good either testing negative tho think it's just this brutal cold that everyone is getting I'm coughing like a seal and can't breath it's awful xx

Pregnancy hormones are so so brutal I'm so darn angry all the time my poor kids :cry: just think tho be all worth it in the end love xx

Aww bless you! Glad you’re negative but like me, struggling with hormones!
The ice cream man’s just come round on his rounds so I treated us all to a nice ice cream lol

Nothing beats a proper ice cream van ice cream xx

Hey ladies hope we are all well, paul feeling alot better than he has been so glad about that I'm feeling OK not great but all good, having round ligament pain aswell so everytime I sneeze or cough it hurts its more like a stitch xx

@sallyhansen76 I no my kids all want :pink: I'm still leaning :blue: I no they be disappointed but it will be loved no matter what the gender is they will love he/she :) I'm feeling very nervous tbh been having braxton hicks aswell which in itself is making me so so nervous, still haven't felt baby move either jeez this little one is making me so so anxious lol xx how you feeling? Xx

Are you going to the scan with one of your kids? Or will Paul be able to go?

Braxton hicks already poor girl. This one is giving you all kinds of reason to be anxious.
Do you have a doppler? I know for me that helps soo much with the anxety, at least until I can feel him/her daily.

@sallyhansen76 the plan is I'm going on my own (getting a video taken) getting them to get the right canons and stuff picking my parents and siblings up on way back home and doing it all together :) I have got a doopler last time it wouldn't work so I've charged it up now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->