July/August 2023

@Mrs Mac beautiful scan! Hello baby!
Are you staying team yellow? I'm horrible at guessing but by skull I think girl.

@MrsLux glad husband was able to help. Yay for him feeling a kick! So fun!

yes I think we will! We stayed yellow with our first & it was a nice surprise. I like the guessing part. I want to know but I don’t. Haha

yes I think we will! We stayed yellow with our first & it was a nice surprise. I like the guessing part. I want to know but I don’t. Haha
I'm going boy. It could very well be cord but I'm getting boy vibes x

Half way for you tomorrow @angelbump!
Are you going to be doing the ice cream trend?

I need to go through and add :pink::blue: emojis!
How is everyone today?

@MrsLux I'm not to bad hardly slept as I'm so anxious about my scan today just under 5 hours to go lol but I have a really bad cough everytime I cough feel like I'm going to p myself (probably do as bladder is shot lol) xx

@MrsLux I'm not to bad hardly slept as I'm so anxious about my scan today just under 5 hours to go lol but I have a really bad cough everytime I cough feel like I'm going to p myself (probably do as bladder is shot lol) xx
Hope all goes well!

Not long til Monday for mine!

Hope all goes well!

Not long til Monday for mine!

Thanks love this is just a gender scan today but where I go they check everything, I don't have my 20 week one till 9th march, Monday will soon come round xx

I'm actually 21 weeks on Monday as they put my dates forward but yay! No idea what's this ice cream trend lol? I'm so behind on the times @Jess0685 xx

You buy some B&J “half baked” and take a bump photo with it to signify 20 weeks - half way xx

Just letting you all no all is fine baby was moving all over we will do reveal with kids I don't no yet what it is but when they switched to 4d sure I saw boy bits :blush: opps xx

Thank you ladies still seems surreal even through I was convinced he was a he lol xx

I can't decide whether the baby was sucking their thumb last night OR flagging us off. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->