July Babies!

Im glad someone else in this thread is still pregnant and not just me :) At the mo i feel like the most pregnant person ever.

What are your doc/Mw plans are they going to induce you soon? I want to avoid it. Good Luck I hope your little one comes soon.

I really didnt want to be induced, but i am so scared now that im too overdue (and soooo uncomfortable!), im actually looking forwards to it! Im getting induced on monday.

Good luck bunnikins, just try to remember that at the end of it all you will get to meet your beautiful baby :hugs: x

Here to tell my birth story now :)

Ari was born on July 17th and 8:32pm. At 7lbs 19 1/2 inches. I went in to be induced got my epidural right away and I was progressing very slowly and her heart beat would drop here and there. The Dr. said if I didn't progress in a certain amount of time that I'd should get a c section. We waited and I progressed a cm, but her heart rate was still dropping every now and then so the Dr. said we should just go ahead and do a c section to be safe. So they turned off the pitocin and I waited for the Dr. to get there. When you got there he checked me and I was fully dilated! I tried pushing but he heart rate again kept dropping and she didn't want to come out. So I went in for a c-section. And she is now safely here! I had a hard time getting around for a little. But I'm healing very well.

I have hunted you down, just couldnt wait to see if everything is all well and healthy wiht you and Ari.

Im so glad you both doing well and those photos is beyond gorgeous!!! She is a real looker! Gonna break some hearts one day!!!

Huge CONGRATS on your little girl!

My little boy Conor arrived on 27 July weighing 9lbs 6oz. Story in my journal...

I HAD HIM!!! My yellow bump turned :blue: Graysen Cortez born 8/1/12 8:07 am I will write a birth story when I get home. It all happened so fast, I was in the hospital less than 15 mins before he was born. Good Luck to the Ladies that are still waiting.

Congrats conina and try4girl! Wow i wasnt the last to give birth in this thread afterall!
My cute girl arrived 31st July, 16 days late, weighing 9lb4. Well worth the wait! Congrats to all. Have all the July babies arrived now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->