July Babies!

Congrats overcomer and invivo

Peace and afis your LOs are gorgeous

:hugs: sapphire hope you are doing well

And plenty of :hugs::hugs: to all you ladies still waiting for your LO to arrive

afis have you been over to the breastfeeding section? Those ladies are fab, they can really help with your supply and keeping you motivated - I know eating oats is meant to really help with supply, also are you using cream on your nips? The Lansinoh cream is absolutely fabulous, it really helps xx

hey ladies, thanks for the luck! My baby girl was born at 252am on the 17th. All natural, 6lbs 10ozs, and perfect! We leave today or tomorrow and Ill have better internet to upload a picture. :thumbup:
how did the induction go ann89??

Big congratulations frisbee. Cant wait to hear more and see some pics! xxx

And plenty of :hugs::hugs: to all you ladies still waiting for your LO to arrive

afis have you been over to the breastfeeding section? Those ladies are fab, they can really help with your supply and keeping you motivated - I know eating oats is meant to really help with supply, also are you using cream on your nips? The Lansinoh cream is absolutely fabulous, it really helps xx

Yes I've been browsing the BF section, there is a lot of good information out there. I'm trying to stay motivated but it's definitely hard. I did get some Lansinoh cream and some soothie gel pads and my nipples have definitely healed quite a bit! :)

Yes I've been browsing the BF section, there is a lot of good information out there. I'm trying to stay motivated but it's definitely hard. I did get some Lansinoh cream and some soothie gel pads and my nipples have definitely healed quite a bit! :)

Yeah it's definitely hard sometimes, there were many times with both my girls that I thought why on earth am I doing this to myself, BUT it does get so so so much easier and it is so rewarding :hugs: I'm always here if you need motivation xxx

Any more babies? Still no baby here :( Might have to join the August babies group at this rate! :(

goodness my nipples have started to be sooooo sore when she first starts latching :( theyve started bleeding too but only in the first couple minutes of feeding then they are fine... holy cow they hurt so so so bad in those first few minutes :( any suggestions? Im in agony here!!

goodness my nipples have started to be sooooo sore when she first starts latching :( theyve started bleeding too but only in the first couple minutes of feeding then they are fine... holy cow they hurt so so so bad in those first few minutes :( any suggestions? Im in agony here!!
I'm sorry I haven't much advice for you but I can offer you tons of sympathy and :hugs: because I go through the same thing. I just grit my teeth...
My midwives did say we could take paracetamol but I don't bother with that.
Are you using a nipple balm after each feed? I use lanolin free bio-fem (when i remember, which is rare) and I've found a good nipple sheild (eg medela) can help a little also.
Also, if you squash your boob a bit so you can get more of it into your little one's mouth then the nipple hurts far less as it starts off further in.

I do massage the breast first, I now have these gel soothie pads that feel like HEAVEN. I use coconut oil when I remember and it has helped a ton! I just have to get past the first few minutes :shrug:

The soothies are amazing! You can use the lanolin with the gel pads, that helped heal a lot!

Hello everyone. Sorry I havnt updated. I had my daughter on the 17th. I'll have to update with the story and picture when I can get on my laptop tomorrow.

My son was born on July 21st wighing 7lbs 13oz

Attachments

• My World.jpg
    My World.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member