July Babies!

Baby Ilau was born on 3rd july after 3 failed inductions, they broke my waters, i got to 9 cm then had epidural, then his heart rate dropped so had emergency c section. Will pist birth story at some point. He was 6lb 2, and is three weeks old tomo!

Congrats on all the new little babies! Not many of us left now... Im still waiting too Conina.. its August next week... SURELY not much longer now!

Congrats Luckyeleven, biliboi and Ann89!!!!!

Here to tell my birth story now :)

Ari was born on July 17th and 8:32pm. At 7lbs 19 1/2 inches. I went in to be induced got my epidural right away and I was progressing very slowly and her heart beat would drop here and there. The Dr. said if I didn't progress in a certain amount of time that I'd should get a c section. We waited and I progressed a cm, but her heart rate was still dropping every now and then so the Dr. said we should just go ahead and do a c section to be safe. So they turned off the pitocin and I waited for the Dr. to get there. When you got there he checked me and I was fully dilated! I tried pushing but he heart rate again kept dropping and she didn't want to come out. So I went in for a c-section. And she is now safely here! I had a hard time getting around for a little. But I'm healing very well.

Attachments

• DSC_1114.jpg
    DSC_1114.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1117.jpg
    DSC_1117.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1130-Edit.jpg
    DSC_1130-Edit.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1142.jpg
    DSC_1142.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Ari going home.jpg
    Ari going home.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5
Did anyone else get a tummy ache before they went in to labor I am so hot and my tummy hurts so I am hoping this might be a sign nothing else is happening

Wow Ann she is a stunner. Beautiful pics.

I hope it is something try4girl2, but i have to say i have had lots of tummy aches and all have led to disappointment!

Hi ladies, I finally had my baby 16 days late on sat 21st July! At 1.20pm our little girl Freya Evie Jane was born weighing 8lb 6oz!

She is perfect & I'm completely besotted with her xx

Good luck to all those waiting for the last few July babies to join us xxx

congrats ann!!! shes lovely!

Did anyone else get a tummy ache before they went in to labor I am so hot and my tummy hurts so I am hoping this might be a sign nothing else is happening
if you end up having some loose stools it could be your body cleaning out to prepare for the birth :) hope it means something for you!!! :thumbup:

Congrats Mrs W! 16 days late that must have been frustrating! Did you end up with an induction in the end? Bet shes well worth the wait though! xx

congratulations Mrs W, about time! Can't wait to hear story and see pics

Thanks ladies! Yes I was induced in the end. Haven't done a birth story as yet but I will post it on my journal soon. 5 days old today x

I went to the MW today and had a NST and the baby is looking but but they want me to come back and have another NST on Mon and then again on Thurs. On Thursday they are going to check and see if I am ready and if not they are going to induce me. So I am hoping to go before then.

Im glad someone else in this thread is still pregnant and not just me :) At the mo i feel like the most pregnant person ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->