• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

Hi everyone! Can I join too please?! My first post in here ever but been lurking since august lol! I go my BFP last Thursday eve, didn't believe it so took another FR test Friday morning, again a BFP so then I went and got a clearblue digi which said "pregnant 1-2"! I think im pregnant then lol!

I'm so scared though! I think it works out my edd is 6 July as my cycle is usually 36 days and my LMP was 22 sept? That will be 11 days before my 30th b'day eeek! Anyway I think I will be 12 weeks the day of my final exam (for work) and we will tell families when I get my results, hopefully it'll be a pass!

Sorry for such a long post! Hope everyone's feeling well, I have no symptoms so far except from being tired and irritable!!

:wave: and congratulations to all the new ladies! Looking forward to getting to know you all :D

Anyone else feeling an itty bit sick yet? Bleurggh :sick:

Hello to everyone and congrats xx

Love the idea of posting in green Stephie11 :flower:

Other than tender nipples I'm not having any symptoms, not sure if I'm pleased or miffed about it yet :wacko:

Other than tender nipples I'm not having any symptoms, not sure if I'm pleased or miffed about it yet :wacko:[/QUOTE]

Be pleased! I thought MS was meant to start at around 6 weeks. It's not bad, just a lil bit nauseous. My nips are tender too, horrible isn't it.

Congratulations Blueberrymuffin :flower:

My nips are tender too, horrible isn't it.

Indeed it is, reckon it's our bodies toughening us up for breastfeeding or what :haha:

Fingers crossed your MS doesn't get any worse.

I haven't been too bad. Although I must say my stomach twinges and cramps are very annoying. They are constant twinges and sometimes feel like trapped wind all down one side. Does anyone else have this?

I haven't been sleeping very well either. I wake up at 4 and i'm wide awake.

I dont really have sore BB's or feel sick yet. I think I am only 5 weeks though!

Going to see doctor tonight to confirm everything. xx

July 7th! So excited! Hope this one hangs on! I see my doc on tuesday.

Glad to see you all on here and a big congrats. I have been having some sleeping troubles too, wake up more than usual. Pretty sore boobs and some twinges too. Get blood drawn today for my appointment on Tuesday, crossing my fingers.
xx

Congrats to new BFP:) it is such an amzing feeling to see the two dark lines :)

I have had mega MS. Only vomited once, but the waves of sickness come and go all day long- why they call it 'morning' sickness is beyond me :)

Only two weeks till my first ultrasound :)can't wait!!!

YAY!!! Can I join??? :)

Baby #2 is due on the 12th of July!! I nearly fainted when I saw the two lines!! Scared and excited at the same time!! :)

Happy and healthy 9 months everyone!

Hi all and welcome/congrats to all the new ladies!

How is everyone feeling? I've already had pretty bad MS and and sooo tired. The cramps have gone off, but I'm still getting the odd twinge. Is anyone else having cravings already? I can't get enough tomato ketchup sandwiches!

Congrats LilDreamy. I agree, your LO is adorable!

I haven't been getting much cramping. I got loads with Holly though, maybe it's different for subsequent babies?

No cravings yet either :D

I've been having loads of AF type cramps - quite intense at times! Did another HPT tpday as I had one left in the box. Line was darker yey. Might do a clearblue digital to see how many weeks it says.

Hi! I'm due 9th July I think! I'm so worried, I didn't find out till 6 weeks with my daughter but as this baby is very much planned we've found out so early (12dpo) and now I'm constantly worried!

Ah I've just read clearblue only tells you up to three weeks past conception and since I am past that not much point really.

Browneyes; why so worried with this one?

Biliboi: what a bummer- I better go get one tonight because I also wanted to see the weeks:)

Wifey: lol- tomato and ketchup? I can't wait to see what I crave. So far the things I can't get enough of are green gatorade, sleep and milk:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->