~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

Hey everyone, hope you're all ok? I cancelled my hair appointment in the end and will get it done in the second trimester. Am sure it might've been ok but i wouldn't have felt comfortable getting it done.

Have been stressed this morning as have been trying to get Take That tickets LOL.

Sorry to hear that Razcox - hopw unhelpful of your docs. Must have been horrible leaving there feeling a bit negative. Hope you're ok and fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

Raz, sorry you had such an awful time but please dont let that jerk ruin this exciting time for you. I didnt find my GP negative but just very, "here's your blood work, see you at 12 weeks" lol...
I didnt even tell her I was on baby aspirin but my FS knows. I was suppose to be on baby aspirin for the IVF protocol so I took it this month b/c I wondered if there was something to it. I will continue taking it awhile longer too.

Hey DM, I got my 3+ this morning... :thumbup: I mean I am further along than you but at least I can join you :winkwink: It came up very quickly like within 30 seconds so I'm thinking my levels are pretty high

if it wasnt for that I would still wonder if I'm pregnant, still no symptoms really...except insomnia
how are you feeling?

:hugs:

I ordered my new Digi's to get a 3 + on either over the week end or monday depending on when they arrive.

I got my 2-3 today, can't wait to get a 3+!! :yipee: xx

I wish I could get some of those tests!! They seem pretty cool! When I was back in the states this summer I just picked up a bunch of FRER's. I've been sneezing a lot....it hurts a bit... I feel like I'm going to cause my little bunch of cells to dislodge and go away....is that weird?? It won't hurt anything to sneeze right? Since i got preggo I've had some cold sypmtoms as well as the insomnia that the rest of you are feeling....I couldn't stop tossing and turning last night!

Hi ladies,
I had my appointment today. No scan, scheduled my first can for Nov, 18th, so in three weeks will get to see the little bean. I did have blood work, full panel, and they did the one hour gluclose test. Seems early for that but they said no they do it now since they do all the other blood work. oh and the pap..boy those suck...no fun.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hi everyone, another 6 pages to read up on . . . . .

Fairy - So sorry hunni :hugs: :hugs: thinking of you, try stay strong and take care xx :flower:

Ennie - Fx'd for you, take it easy and do nothing but chill! :hugs: xx :flower:

Raz - Wow I thought my dr's appointment was crap :growlmad: try not let it get to you hun, can you see another dr? Have you spoke to your EPU to see if they will scan you early? Explain how stressed you are and there is no support from your dr!
I never mentioned the aspirin to my crap dr but will mention to mw.

Dragon - woah 3+ :huh: on the positive side great level of hormones! Are you happy having more than one then? I would be :winkwink:

I have my digi in the waiting was thinking of doing next week.... should it show 3+ now?

I've been so hormonal today biting dh and my dad's head off for the slightest thing :shrug:

I reckon it probably will be 3+ by now foxforce :) xx

I wish I could get some of those tests!! They seem pretty cool! When I was back in the states this summer I just picked up a bunch of FRER's. I've been sneezing a lot....it hurts a bit... I feel like I'm going to cause my little bunch of cells to dislodge and go away....is that weird?? It won't hurt anything to sneeze right? Since i got preggo I've had some cold sypmtoms as well as the insomnia that the rest of you are feeling....I couldn't stop tossing and turning last night!

Oh my gosh, I Have the WORST insomnia, I wake up in the night and I cant go back to sleep has been awful, I am with you hon.
I am sneezing lots too and major sinsus crap... :)

I got my 2-3 today, can't wait to get a 3+!! :yipee: xx

Congratulations hon!! :happydance:

Hi everyone, another 6 pages to read up on . . . . .

Fairy - So sorry hunni :hugs: :hugs: thinking of you, try stay strong and take care xx :flower:

Ennie - Fx'd for you, take it easy and do nothing but chill! :hugs: xx :flower:

Raz - Wow I thought my dr's appointment was crap :growlmad: try not let it get to you hun, can you see another dr? Have you spoke to your EPU to see if they will scan you early? Explain how stressed you are and there is no support from your dr!
I never mentioned the aspirin to my crap dr but will mention to mw.

Dragon - woah 3+ :huh: on the positive side great level of hormones! Are you happy having more than one then? I would be :winkwink:

I have my digi in the waiting was thinking of doing next week.... should it show 3+ now?

I've been so hormonal today biting dh and my dad's head off for the slightest thing :shrug:

It may but dont be worried if it doesnt, they are not an exact science. I waited until 5+1 today and got the 3+ but I wasnt going to be upset if it wasnt there yet. I have officially stopped poas'ng now, thats it for me!!

So I went to get some prenatal blood work and had to a urine sample, and I couldnt provide them enough of a sample lol....all the times I go pee every 30 minutes and than that :dohh:

:rofl: Britt typical huh!

I think i'll test saturday or sunday but yes the results some get are inconsistant so I won't let it affect me :thumbup:

Mmmm we are just going to pick up a pizza and some pasta for dinner :munch:.... I can be so full one minute then the next I am starving, my body is missing the bit where I'm a little hungry! :wacko:

@Britt - yeah mine came up immediately as well! Am v excited! My hcg didn't get much over a hundred last time - only just registering a 1-2. So to get a 3+ this early on must be good sign!

@Dan-o YAY for 2-3!!!!! :happydance:

@Fox - I would be more than happy with twins. I have spent a total of 4.5 years TTC and quite frankly a litter would mean I don't have to do it again!!!

oooh I know what you mean Fox - am either bloated and sick or absolutely hank marvin!!!

I'm bloated beyong belief right now.. step away from the ice cream!!! :haha:

Mmmm we are just going to pick up a pizza and some pasta for dinner :munch:.... I can be so full one minute then the next I am starving, my body is missing the bit where I'm a little hungry! :wacko:

That's exactly how I feel! Always full, then starving the next minute, and then overly filled after eating about half of my normal portions.

Hi everyone.
Sorry to hear fairy's sad news, hearing about all these crappy doctors didn't cheer me up!
Has everyone heard from midwives yet? My doc said she was refferin me on weds but haven't heard anything...I'm 5 weeks tomorrow.
Sooo glad to hear everyone else is battleing the bloat (sorry!) not just me!...I was sooo full 5 mins ago and I'm starving now!
Hope everyone's doing ok :)

Just outside Aldershot but I was in Milford near Godalming before, and I work in Guildford x

I may be getting an early u/s appointment!

My first doctor's appointment is currently scheduled for December 14th, since they said they're booked between my 8th - 10th week. But I called them back today and reminded them that I had ovarian cancer three years ago and wanted to see if things should be checked out sooner (I only have one tube and ovary - so if anything goes wrong in there, I lose my last chance). The receptionist said she was going to have my doctor review my history and call me since cancer usually changes things.

I'm really hoping I get to see LO sooner than 10 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->