~ * ~ July Beach Bumps ~ * ~

hi ladies...I am glade everyone seems to be doing well. I did not sleep well last night. I am a tummy sleeper and I kept rolling to my side cause it was jsut uncomfortable to be on my tummy. I think it's a little early for that, what do you think?

Freckles09-I think gettting highlights with foil is perfectly safe, like someone said not much if any touches your scalp.

Are any of your girls in the US? I jsut noticed many of you are elsewhere.

I'm really excited about my dr appointment tomorrow. I just can't wait for a professional to tell me im actually preggo. I guess then I will finally believe it. :)

@ Britt - I'm certain of my dates, confirmed by mega ov pain (suspected i was overstimmed) CBFM, ov test and temp surge. So triplets it is.... Right....

@ Britt - I'm certain of my dates, confirmed by mega ov pain (suspected i was overstimmed) CBFM, ov test and temp surge. So triplets it is.... Right....

oh boy...how lovely :hugs: I kind of wanted twins...but I am confident there is only one for me, this was a natural cycle but my mother is a fraternal twin.
I CAN NOT wait for our scans and see how many you have.

do you have crazy intense symptoms?

:hugs:

Bloody hell dragonmummy....when I took my digiat 3wks6days I just gt a 2-3wks.

well i had nausea from 6dpo and it's been stronger than it was with Harry - I just assumed maybe this one is a girl? And I kind of have a bump already... and I did get this bfp at 8dpo whereas the last one didn't show til 14dpo.... and I am certain i was overstimmed this cycle as my ovaries felt like they were rupturing....

hi ladies x
please may i join u?? glad i found this thread as i have been all at sea since finding out i was pregnant on 25/10/10.......
a bit about myself, this is my 2 time after unfortunately losing at approx 11w on news day. i am an older wanna be mum 2 be. i am currently 5 wks-ish. saw my gp today who has set up my app with midwife at 12w. but i was naughty and swerved the drs and phoned up the diabetic midwife at hosp today and have my 1st app next weds, as a im a type 2 on insulin. tbh i am very scared this time after my mmc. but its good to know others are out there to help talk to and support each other. as for a name i have no idea, but if u all didnt mind i would like to tag along for the ride.
wishing us all a happy and healthy pregnancy.
loads dust and hugs to us all xxxx:dust::hug::dust:

hey phoebe, I'm pregnant after MC as well. Don't be scared. My theory is that if you fear the worst and the worst happens then you will be no less devastated than if you'd had a positive outlook. So I'm positive. Does that make sense? xxxx

hey phoebe, I'm pregnant after MC as well. Don't be scared. My theory is that if you fear the worst and the worst happens then you will be no less devastated than if you'd had a positive outlook. So I'm positive. Does that make sense? xxxx

hi dragon, yes that does thanks. maybe i should just try and relax and go with the flow. thanks hun and good luck with ur little bean xxxx:flower:

Er..... anyone else got one of these yet?

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/DSC01205.jpg

Because I am now a bit worried that I have a litter on board....

OMG!!! Twins??!!! Did you have follicle tracking this cycle? :happydance:

no but i felt like i was being abused by a gynecologist armed only with knitting needles when i ovulated so i was quite sure i overstimmed......

Wow looks like it was an extra lucky month for LTTTC and TTCAL combined!

:dust:Sticky beans all round!:dust:

no but i felt like i was being abused by a gynecologist armed only with knitting needles when i ovulated so i was quite sure i overstimmed......

PMSL @ knitting needles!!! :rofl:
I must admit mine was mega painful too, but I did have follicle tracking.
I deffo ov'd two eggs, possibly 3 :shock:

I'm gonna pee on a digi again soon I think!

Hi! hope you are all doing well today! I must say that I can't remember feeling this nervous last time around. I think it's just because I had no clue what was going on. now I think I'm thinking about this too much wondering..oh maybe i shouldn't have tested so early...blah blah blah what if something goes wrong....blah blah blah. I just found out yesterday and i am bursting to tell people but I'm only 10dpo! Last time I didn't even find out until after i missed my period. But that ended well....she is now four :flower: anyway....just thought I'd share my thoughts....at least I can tell you gals that I'm pregnant...even if it's just a little!!!

I am a tummy sleeper and I kept rolling to my side cause it was jsut uncomfortable to be on my tummy. I think it's a little early for that, what do you think?

Freckles09-I think gettting highlights with foil is perfectly safe, like someone said not much if any touches your scalp.

I'm having a hard time sleeping on my stomach too, but that's because my boobs hurt soooo much now! It's like everything, including just sheets, causes stabbing pain. Another reason is it feels like my bladder is always full - I have to go every half hour or so!

I'm also in the US, but I'm on the East Coast in PA.

Hi
Congratulations to all the bfp! It's great! I need advice. I'm just over 4 weeks pregnant. I still have no symptoms and worried sick. I had a mc in august. Is it normal at this stage as I know it is still early.
X

Try not to worry too much- I had all sorts going on with my first but I'm 4 weeks 5 days and have no symptoms either! Everyone's different! I also read that sickness etc can be more common from 5+ weeks, but if you don't get sickness or anything I still wouldn't worry. Just try to relax :) Hard I know, I worry too sometimes but there's not much we can do except try to rest :)

I am a tummy sleeper and I kept rolling to my side cause it was jsut uncomfortable to be on my tummy. I think it's a little early for that, what do you think?

I'm having a hard time sleeping on my stomach too, but that's because my boobs hurt soooo much now! It's like everything, including just sheets, causes stabbing pain. Another reason is it feels like my bladder is always full - I have to go every half hour or so!

I'm also in the US, but I'm on the East Coast in PA.

I'm the same, my boobs hurt and my tummy feels uncomfortable if I lie on my front.
I think it's the bloating.... you gotta love the bloating :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"